Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been away for a while , guess enjoying my R6 and being on the track once again. However time to part with it and move to different things

Parting out Yamaha 01 that was built from ground up for racing/ Track practice only it has 14k miles on a strong running engine, here is list of parts and pricing. Please keep in mind that Price does not reflect the Shipping or the PayPal fee (3% to be added). I will ship your Item the cheapest way is possible to SAVE you money and as quick as possible.

There is a tons of after market exchangeable with different models and years of the R6 Such Vortex, Penski, Ohlins ..Etc. I am sure i missed some parts so please ask , i can assist on delivering the Eng for small fee within acceptable distance.

I used Amsoil 10w40 every 500 miles, Clutch and transmission in excellent condition. All intake ports are super clean, valves has been checked

Paypal to [email protected]

Engine $900 with reinforced NRC Cases ($700 without) No air Box or Carb,Coils <------------SOLD
Hot bodies 4 peace Race fairing $175 <------------ SOLD
Upper fairing stays $25 <-----------SOLD
Cluster, which was OEM replacement $25 <----- SOLD
Like new Red Gas Tank with Stompgrip pads In mint $150<----- SOLD
Ohlins steering damper 24 clicks with mounting bracket $230 <------<--------------SOLD .....Damper No Longer AVAILABLE
Factory Pro Velocity stacks more power $130 &<-------------SOLD
Factory Pro 4° ignition $30 <-------------SOLD
GALFER steel braded front break line $30 <--------SOLD
GALFER steel braded rear break line $15 <--------SOLD
Front break caliper ( pair ) $30

Rear break caliper with bracket $19
Complete harness $50
2 Rectifier $20 each <----- ONE SOLD <-----------> One left
Seat $35 <--------SOLD
Fuel pump $25
Cut off relay fuse box 5EB-8195 $22 <--------SOLD
Spare Cut off Relay $22
Front wheel complete with Pirelli SC1 tire/Desk break ($200)
Rear Wheel complete with Pirelli SC1 tire/Desk break ($200)
Front Race Tech fork 100% straight sprung for up to 200lb rider with new seal/dust cap and 7.5 Golden spectra oil $275
Penske 8983 Rear Racing shock sprung for 200lb rider $475 (SHIPPED)
MultiTech rear Set $120 <--------SOLD
Vortex Clip on with new bars $100

Complete Upper and lower triple ( New bearing and race ) $60
Carburetors With JetKit always ran Vp racing fuel thru them $175 <-------------SOLD
Air Box $20
K&N filter $25
Stock air filter $25 <-------------------SOLD
Vortex Quick Fill Cap $35 <-----------SOLD
Spare forks complete with brand new spacers, seals , dust cap NO oil, one leg slightly bent $100
Stock rear set pair $80 <-----------SOLD
Woodcraft GP link $25 <------------SOLD
Stock Clip on pair $40 <-----------SOLD
RK chain F& R sprocket with 800miles No link since it was riveted $110<--------SOLD
Yoshi modified exhaust and Pipe with New packing slight dent in the mid pipe Comes with Headers $150
Complete swing arm with axle $35
Sub frame $45
Radiator & fan $30

I am sure am missing something so please JUST ask

Here is a Video clip of bike running

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey, how old is that steering damper??? I really want it but just not 100% if it can fit a 09 with a different mounting bracket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, how old is that steering damper??? I really want it but just not 100% if it can fit a 09 with a different mounting bracket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I purshased damper on 2015, damper is universal and can mount to any bracket. I had it serviced back in 2016, damper and bracket go together

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone lookin for some info on a noise coming from front of engine not sure if it's chain slipping or somethings worked it's way loose

1 - 20 of 51 Posts