Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K i bought a bike that had to be fixed up and I had to buy a new wiring harness and I am not exactly sure how to fit it in the bike.

Can someone give me a picture of what under there seat look like and also a picture of what is under the air box this would really help me out.

Thanks.

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
K i bought a bike that had to be fixed up and I had to buy a new wiring harness and I am not exactly sure how to fit it in the bike.

Can someone give me a picture of what under there seat look like and also a picture of what is under the air box this would really help me out.

Thanks.
Underneath the front or rear seat? I have TONS of pics on my computer. Lemme know exactly what you r talking about. Also, do you have the service manual. A lot of it is outlined in there.

This is with the carbs and airbox off.
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff235/chiefsmokedawg/?action=view&current=DSC_0071.jpg

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just need to see what it looks like underneath seat. What the wiring looks like around the CDI box. Also where all the hoses connect to the airbox and which hoses go to the tank.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts