Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
One Sick Six
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I currently have a 16 page thread on parting this bike out. However most people dont read through it to see whats left. I need this frame gone to free up some funds for a 1pc drive shaft for the Goat.

The Frame is from a 99 R6 and has a clean title. It is strait and has no issues. Its powdercoated blue. I also have a matching swing arm and sub frame. If you want all three ill make you a deal...

PCSing to Hawaii next month and need this gone $350 takes it THIS IS STUPID CHEAP!!!! Frame, swingarm, and subframe

Frame is currently stripped of all parts and ready to ship!

·
One Sick Six
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really need this gone! Need the cash for car parts and dont want to ship it to Hawaii when I move! Willing to let the frame, sub frame, and swing arm all go for $750+ shipping. Everything is powdercoated to match.

·
One Sick Six
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im gonna give it another 72 hours then Im gonna stick it up on ebay. I would prefer to sell to someone on here but I need it gone.....

·
One Sick Six
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well my radiator on the GTO exploded today and my car fund is on E right now so this has to go to free up the cash. $500.00 plus shipping! THIS IS A STEAL! Frame Swing Arm and Sub Frame $500 plus shipping!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts