Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, what do you guys think. I have been riding about a year. How is my form ect. Thanks. :mrgreen:

Sorry for the excess amount of pics. Let me know what you think. :boob

·
Registered
130 Posts
Very nice.

learn that by yourself or a racing school like the SuperBike school (Keith Code)?

I got into sport bikes about a year ago and the SuperBike school has been instrumental to learning how to ride a bike (all over again). I'll post some pics after this coming tuesdays class if there is a photographer there.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Nice tuck, looks like you have good control of the bike, looking through your turns, doesn't look like you're hanging too far off the bike.
Looks excellent to me. Nice photography also.

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
man you got some nice headlights :roll:

actually it looks pretty dam good to me. especially since i havent drug a knee yet. ofcourse i dont have any pucks for my knees yet so its understandable :mrgreen:

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
erok81 said:
Wuss, grind your knee caps. :mrgreen:
i would except i need em to walk, dammit. ofcourse i would if i could ride the six everywhere i go. it would be nice to ride it through the mall, and the grocery store and such but till i can no scrapin the caps :mrgreen:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mall? Grocery Store? .... You mean I'm NOT suppose to be riding there??...
D'Oh!

:stupic

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
ya got a headlight out.

looks nice, and I agree, nice photography as well!

·
Registered
283 Posts
ya only one side comes on for regular lighting and other side for high beam!!!! , don't they they all come that way (03's) ????? :?: :!:

·
Registered
270 Posts
NIce form. Way to look throught he turns. Next time, grind those kneecaps, I know the SIX can lay lower than that. J/K looks good, cool helmet.

PS. I thought everybody knew that the SIX's only had one set on during lowbeams??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.