Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went for a ride up in Mount Charleston in Las Vegas this past weekend. My nieghbor had her [very awesome] camera and took a couple pics at the end of the ride when I caught up with them. None are of me leaning crazy far but they're the first pics of me since I bought her. Too bad they didn't get a pic of me a couple corners back at 80mph ;)

And lastly... I always wondered how well the reflective material I sewed on my jacket worked. Well there it shines from just the flash of her camera.

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Nice pictures!

·
12,482 Posts
Pics of your neighbor? :sing

·
Registered
445 Posts
nice pics!

i like the 50th a lot.. i originally wanted to get that, but couldn't pass up (what i thought) was an awesome deal..

then i fell in love with the candy red ~~ x)

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
ride on man RIDE ON!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah the nieghbor is in her 40s... Still want pics? lol

I love my 50th. Not many people can say they have thier dream bike sitting in the garage. I turn heads everywhere and there's not many situations in which a cage doesn't see the bright yellow in thier mirror. It makes it even better that I paid $5500 cash for it!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
That camera takes some baller pics......... I like

Pics of your neighbor? :sing
Ann, you are always the first to ask for pictures of a girl in seemingly every thread! Not that there is anything wrong with that, just saying.

·
Worry About The Addiction
230 Posts
Good looking bike:YEA

HID's are gonna be done??

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good looking bike:YEA

HID's are gonna be done??
No, I don't think I'll do HIDs. I do want to build the integrated LED/Turn signal system I have in mind. The LEDs will be lit up in yellow when the bike is on, but when I engage the turn signal all the yellow LEDs on that side will cancel and amber ones will blink (including Audi lights in the headlight). Since I have a Clear Alternatives integrated tail light, it's just a matter of buying $100 worth of LEDs, a switch, mounting/connection hardware and then wiring it into the existing wiring.

Oh, and I met the founder of Clear Alternatives when applying for a job at Cycle Gear and I'm going for a ride with him in early Nov out to Highway 1 :toocool: Plus I got the job :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts