Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
1. YOU MUST BE A MEMBER FOR 60 DAYS BEFORE YOU SELL ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM.
This goes for trading items as well. No, we are not being harsh, or controlling, but this eliminates the spam, the "bots", and the theif. It protects everyone invovled. Outside of the EXCEPTIONS below, this is non-negotiable. It is a rule set by the owners, and followed strictly on both the R1 and the R6 forums. Please follow it.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
probably but someone might want that
you mean someone that doesnt know any better? That thing aint worth 1/4 what he's listed it for. I looked at it for 10 seconds and saw $2k worth of NECESSARY items to get the bike safely roadworthy.

$2900 buys ALOT of no headache, ready to ride motorcycle 3+ years newer WITH a title!! Not some shady BOS garbage

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey man there's a reason i bought another bike im just trying to get some momey out of it btw what part of florida you from

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
He's probably just giving you a hard time because you essentially just joined the forum to spam the forum, and didn't bother to read the rules.

From the rules sticky at the top:

3. No Ebay, Criagslist, or outside linking of for sale items.
Not trying to be a jerk, that wasn't the right way to go about things.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's probably just giving you a hard time because you essentially just joined the forum to spam the forum, and didn't bother to read the rules.

From the rules sticky at the top:

Not trying to be a jerk, that wasn't the right way to go about things.
Wrong my last username Teamyamaha150 I had been a member for 8 months

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Wrong my last username Teamyamaha150 I had been a member for 8 months
How is that wrong? Maybe you should have posted under that name then? Either way, you still aren't allowed to post ebay auctions.

:poke

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.