Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:jump Jacket and gloves finally came today! :jump

Me likey alot. The leather on the gloves is soooo soft. Like Loki's ass according to Jasamb's description. Don't ask why he was telling me about his ass. It was a rather disturbing story...... :idhitit

Anyways, the jacket is a piece of art. no lack of attention to detail here...

Jacket.......

Gloves.......

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Holy Shit! I didn't realize the pics were this big. ****, I'll resize them and repost them again later.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
PBRASAP!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
yeah man i kept scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling omg thats a huge "bitch" hahah nice jacket and gloves!! Im loving my A-stars jacket!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Put that fruity fuckin hat away, for kryst sake!

That's some sweet looking gear man! Congrats! Hard to go wrong with the A-stars stuff!
Too bad the pics weren't a little bigger... I wouldn't mind trying the jacket on.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
penfold said:
Holy Shit! I didn't realize the pics were this big. ****, I'll resize them and repost them again later.
u better u :asshole

and i got the same gloves but in the grey and black. they are quite comfy once i broke in the leather a little better. and yes i do have a smooth ass, jasamb only knows cause your mother told him when she went over to his house to do his "laundry" :hump :mrgreen:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Those are some HUGE pics! :hammer Nice jacket and gloves though!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
is that better now you bunch of relentless and unforgiving bastards!

I was really trying to get as close to possible to life size so you could get a real feel for it.

And I also have my camera setup to take big file size pics like that. Helps my "ego" when I take those "special" pics for my wife.........Its like a TV camera only it adds 10lbs to the specified appendage of your choice.....

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
bout freakin time. man even with a dsl connection it was takin forever to download. and im pretty sure it was your knee cap you were addin ten pounds to fro some reason. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
loki1313 said:
bout freakin time. man even with a dsl connection it was takin forever to download. and im pretty sure it was your knee cap you were addin ten pounds to fro some reason. :mrgreen:
ya, the knee cap of my cock!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts