Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I'm just wanting a little advice on this rear stand. I know they are discontinued and when they were selling they were going for about $265. I found a guy in my area selling one (that I am seeing tonight), and after negotiating he's happy with getting rid of it for $100. He said it's in excellent condition, and he has the extra parts to convert from the standard grip around the spool to the rubber type for a Ducati.

Pics of it look great.

Any thoughts on this rear stand? Just curious as to what you all think.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Just did some Googling and it looks like you have a good deal for that stand. My T-rex cost about 70 bucks and gets the job done, and there are some out there for cheaper.

The Cycle Cat seems really long, so if space is a concern you might be better off with something else.

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just did some Googling and it looks like you have a good deal for that stand. My T-rex cost about 70 bucks and gets the job done, and there are some out there for cheaper.

The Cycle Cat seems really long, so if space is a concern you might be better off with something else.
Thanks man. Did you get that T-Rex used? Trying to find used ones in our area is a B-TCH!

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
DAYUMMMMMM......This is adjustable too? I'm trying to get two...one for my bike with pitbull spools and one for my wifes ZX-6 with woodcraft spools.
Yes, adjustable. Both the front and rear stands from T-rex should fit any of the standard jap bikes.. I've used mine on bikes with t-rex spools and other spools I have no clue that brand they were.

Check your pm box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts