Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have some of the most popular street/track tires at a great price, in stores and online!

Dunlop Sportmax Q2 Package Deal! :drool
Save by purchasing a 120 front paired with a 180 or 190 rear tire (while supplies last - seriously).

* Dunlop Sportmax Q2 120/70-17 front plus 180/55-17 rear for only 199.99! Save $238.75 off MSRP!
* Dunlop Sportmax Q2 120/70-17 front plus 190/50-17 rear for only 199.99! Save $280.59 off MSRP!

* Availability is severely limited. We'll try to fill all orders, but demand may outweigh our supply.
* Further discounts may not be applied to this package deal. No double-dipping!
* Sorry, as much as we want to offer them, we don't have any 170/55 rears, 190/55 rears or 120/60 fronts.

And now, a pretty picture:

We also have great deals for our After-Christmas Sale, which runs through 1/2/2011!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what's the difference?

Stupid question, but help a noob out :please
The tire profile is different. The /55 means that the height of the tire is ~55% of the width (as opposed to the /50's ~50%), so you get a taller tire, which in most cases means a quicker turn-in. Most riders won't even notice the difference, but some are looking for slightly different handling characteristics.

More info here:
http://www.cyclegear.com/app_charts/tire_information.cfm

:)

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
If you knew what I went thorugh with them when the customer service is supposed too be the number 1 priority you would say the same thing
Slanderous comments still seem a bit unnecessary. It's unfortunate you had such a bad experience.

My only transactions (until about 30 minutes ago when I ordered a Dainese jacket :YEA) have been in stores. And I have yet to go to a Cycle Gear outlet where the customer service wasn't stellar - that's THE reason I buy stuff there.

·
Registered
43 Posts
by the way, i haven't been able to get the link in the thread to work
maybe it's my crap iraqi internet....
Try this link instead - it might work better:

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=TUC_31-0822_G

Your website says tire packages for bto16 are 199, check out for them is 293.98 before anything...Just saying...
You're right, and I'll have to check into it. I'm not sure why, since the deal is supposed to run through today. Feel free to call tomorrow and we'll honor the deal - tell them that Brandon posted it on this forum.

If you knew what I went thorugh with them when the customer service is supposed too be the number 1 priority you would say the same thing
There are at least three sides to every story. ;)

PM your order number and I'll be happy to check into it for you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Your website says tire packages for bto16 are 199, check out for them is 293.98 before anything...Just saying...
You're right, and I'll have to check into it. I'm not sure why, since the deal is supposed to run through today. Feel free to call tomorrow and we'll honor the deal - tell them that Brandon posted it on this forum.
I found the issue. Try it now. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts