Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't about R6's, but does anybody know of any companies that sell Buell aftermarket exhausts in the U.S. or in England? And can anyone recommend a decent aftermarket exhaust for a Buell XB9 (lightning)? My friend owns the Buell, and he's looking to get some aftermarket exhausts, but they only seem to sell them in Germany.

Anybody? Hammy? Wolf?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hammy, do you sell exhausts for the Buell XB9? And I posted a review on the leathers I bought from you in the Product Review section. I couldn't get a picture, so I linked to the one of another website.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Of course I do! They don't call me the can man for nothing! :roll Take a look at www.wileyco-racing.com I have this one in stock. I sold it to a guy and he said it didn't fit. Wileyco offered to have him take it to his dealership and they would pay for the install. He refused so I took it back. I think it was all BS because he really wanted the Buell race kit after he bought it. It's hard to say without having the bike here. Take a look at the Jardine: http://www.cas4.com/Buell/Exhaust/Jardine/Buell Exhaust by Jardine.htm
Naturally, I sell it for less YEA!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts