Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Iwakuni Binjo Bomber
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who old and young is the average "R" rider.

I am 46 been rider since I was 14.... first street bike was RD400 with GD pipes.

WOW that was long ago.....:pimp

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
I'm 22, been riding bikes since 15.... Had a 80cc daily driver when I lived in colombia, then a couple of 125cc's and 175cc's. I had a Kawasaki KDX as a daily driver for 2 years. That thing was fun as hell. Fast forward 4 years, I'm back in the states and I got my first sport bike 3 months ago. My R6.... Love it

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I'm 20 and it's my first bike.
I didn't think I'd be able to afford to ride until I was about 25.. and I wasn't far from the truth LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
27, this is my first bike. Unless you count my pocket bike.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm 21, almost 22 years old, this is my first bike and I intend to ride until I can no longer physically do so :)

·
Living between the cars
8,630 Posts
Im 26 and this is my first bike. I would have been riding sooner but i was under my moms roof and my ex didnt like motorcycles..i have neither now. :nocontrol

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
24, first bike

·
Registered
34 Posts
im 20 been riding dirt off and on since i was 4 1/2 learned on a clutch have very little memory of riding that bike. been riding street since i was 15 1/2, first bike was a 250 ninja that my dad bought me, didnt want me to have a car and still dont own a car or a truck. it awsome first bike put alot of 600s to shame lol gave that to my little brother whos 17. i bought my r6s last year around this time love it plenty fast to get me in trouble and has a couple times but all worth it.

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts
35, riding road off and on since 17. Dirt from 11 years old.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts