Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1081 - 1098 of 1098 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,081
right?? i'll get that kawi guy that loves ruining bikes on it. :laugh that would be pimp if i could get it to work and still be structurally sound.

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,083
down to about ~12-15 sets. new batch should be ready in about 3 weeks... so if you're thinking about doing it, do it now. get yours WHILE YOU CAN - without having to wait.

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,085
i've got ~6 sets left... and there's been a slight delay with the shop. so i won't be getting more until around the end of july. :| so if you're waiting for no reason, stop... and just get it done. :fact

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,087
thanks shermie. :)

and yes... they're the best priced good looking plates around. they'll FIT the 2015 R1 too, IF you grind the tiny "pin sized" cylinder off the reed-holder-grommet-thing.

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,088
bump it up... i've got 6 sets left in this batch. hoping the new one is ready this coming week (125 sets). :)

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,089
i have a couple sets left - no official word on the next batch's ETA. hoping in the next few days, but i don't know for sure. crazy busy at the shop. so if you want a set, NOW is the time to get one.

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,091
about 2 batches since this ^^^last post, but a new batch is in and ready to ship. another 125 sets. only have 114 left though. :laugh

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,092
sweet mercy, my february batch is almost gone. i've got about 10 sets left right now... and the shop is WAY behind. probably middle/end of june before there are more.

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,093
oh wow, i haven't been here in a minute.

got a few sets left in this batch (probably 4 batches since i last posted) and will have a new on in a month or so i'm hoping. lemme know if you need a set during your rebuild/build.

Smog Block-off Plates

·
Registered
11 Posts
I may be in for a set. I am about to stripe down my new bike (05 R6) to give it a once over. If there are no smog plates in there already I will shoot you a PM.

1081 - 1098 of 1098 Posts