Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jigga_R6 Is Tha Nayme!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered the rossi replica which does not come out till july 2008. however there is no store where i can try on an agv helmet. anywho i have a medium in an icon domain 2 and my head size is 21 and half inches which falls under medium and small for race fit. can anyone elaborate what agv means by this cause i ordered the small. however i now heard that the helmet pinches your ears. anyone know anything please advice to what i should do...

Thanks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
My head size is 21" and I wear a gp tech in small. When I first bought it, the helmet felt way too small. It was really hard to get on and the cheek pads were huge. My cheeks felt smashed in. It takes a good week to break in. After break in, the helmet now is PERFECT for me. It has that "snug" fit now. I think you should be alright. Just remember that during the first week or so, the helmet will feel REALLY tight.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I haven't had a problem with the helmet pinching my ears.

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
is 600 a good price....
For a Rossi lid, priceless is a good price! From what I have read AGV tends to run a little small. I wear size small across the board no matter what brand it is, and my AGV fits great! My advice would be if you measure borderline medium/small get the size small. The helmet will wear in after 2 days of good riding. Congrats! Remember to post some pics when you get it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts