Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Rossi Dream helmet.
Make me an offer on it. I never wear it since I sold my bike due to moving for school, so I need to get rid of this thing if possible. It's going to come with the bag, box, peel-off visor things, manual, and all that fun stuff. Pretty much everything it ever came with minus a plastic bag or something minute.

Email me at [email protected] or send a pm
Go ahead and get this out of the way. Helmet fell off my lower pegs onto some gravel in the drive way, this is the result. It's hard to see in person, and I myself have a hard time finding it when I get the helmet out to look at it.

this is just the part on the bottom skirt of the helmet. All the AVG's i've ever seen had this problem, it's just the glue has come un-done from pulling the helmet on my head by the straps, easily fixed by just using fabric glue.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Bump for a super great helmet! I have one and pictures don't do it justice! They're very aerodynamic too! No wind buffeting at high speeds, very comfortable interior.

Both my GP-Techs have the little tears, that's normal.

How much? Willing to ship?

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Bump for a kick ass helmet...

I just bought one in a K3 shell...waiting for it to arrive on the 21st...:jump

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for a super great helmet! I have one and pictures don't do it justice! They're very aerodynamic too! No wind buffeting at high speeds, very comfortable interior.

Both my GP-Techs have the little tears, that's normal.

How much? Willing to ship?
Thanks man!
It's definitely a great helmet, especially the aerodynamics. I wouldn't get any violent shaking or anything at high speeds, plus it's really light so it doesn't wear your neck out from trying to hold your head up, also lets a lot of air in too.

Make me an offer on it. Shipping i'm not sure of since it's fairly expensive, but i'm sure we could work something out if you'd like.

·
Motobsessed
78 Posts
Please post price, I'm interested.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
How much you want for it, I have the same helmet and love it, very aerodynamic, ventilates very well, and light weight, my favorite helmet overall

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts