Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and I got a sunburn.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty legit! Time for a new suit with elbow pucks!
This suit is new, and the same one herrin wears.... Shift vertex. It had one track day on it, so I didnt keep doing it, but a cool experience nonetheless. I feel legit today, especially doing it on the 003RS (new rear, six track days and some street miles on the front).

·
RESPECT
29,160 Posts
:YEA Grats Steph!! with the ellipses I thought it was going to say you got your elbow down as you were tumbling across the asphalt.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was a trip. Just kinda happened the first time. A guy on a gixxer was coming in on me so I leaned a little harder and it skipped just barely, but it straight tripped me out. The next two times I was trying.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:YEA Grats Steph!! with the ellipses I thought it was going to say you got your elbow down as you were tumbling across the asphalt.
Nope, kid busted it out today. There was a kit pitted with us on a super clean 06 that crashed in turn 6 of the last lap of the last session. He may be a member soon. Nice kid, just in over his head a little. Light damage.

Had a guy on a gixxer yard sale it in front of me coming around 8 up into 9. Broken Suzuki everywhere.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is one pic where my elbow is about an inch off the pavement because the photog kinda failed. It was a standin for the normal guy so I was happy he got what he did. The pics aren't posted to the website yet, but ass soon as they are I'll update the OP and bump the thread.

·
RESPECT
29,160 Posts
Nope, kid busted it out today. There was a kit pitted with us on a super clean 06 that crashed in turn 6 of the last lap of the last session. He may be a member soon. Nice kid, just in over his head a little. Light damage.

Had a guy on a gixxer yard sale it in front of me coming around 8 up into 9. Broken Suzuki everywhere.
Nice. Man...hope that isn't how my first track day turns out. I'm hoping to save up enough this winter to get the bike prepped and all of the gear that I need.

:bowroll

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The track is legit.... :fact

·
Worry About The Addiction
230 Posts
Congrats man that's a crazy lean elbow down so low:toocool:

·
Registered
452 Posts
That's good stuff. Hope to be at that level some day.

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
:cheers
gratz man. I have still yet to do a track day but have come close to dragging knee on a few local roads. :flex:

1 - 20 of 157 Posts