Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Air Fuel with Bauce Flash?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SAB 
#1 ·
2017 R6.

If my current Bauce ecu flash is for gutted stock headers (no honeycomb cat material), m4 mid pipe, and hindle megaphone slip on....will my air/fuel be too lean or rich if I switch to a full hindle system?
I'm not worried about power. Only that she isn't running lean or overly rich. Thanks!

#3 ·
............... If you're really concerned get an aftermarket gauge put on then retuned for perfect numbers but your probably well withon specs
You have a third-gen, but this is an example of one being mounted on a second-gen...

#4 ·
Stock fuel map vs any exhaust flow increase is going to be lean. From the current tune to a different exhaust.. that depends. I reused the header gaskets when I put a cat delete on and had a leak at the y pipe clamp area, as a result my fuel table was not correctly maintained due to exhaust leaks. My full akfro system has no leak points to ingest atmosphere and fool my lambda sensor. Mileage and idle smoothness increased without changing my fuel map.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.