·
i want 2 ride......NOW!
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ummm bump?.... anybody?

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,868 Posts
i took the stock header pipes and cut the cat off and removed the honeycombs, then put a ttuner midpipe in followed by the akrapovic megaphone and i love the sound of my bike. You can hear me from a town over if im anywhere from 8 grand and above. Some guys on here dont rly like it but its def one way to make your bike loud without havin to spend all the money on a full system

·
Sticky-side-down.
465 Posts
With the stock tub/cat on there, its still annoyingly loud. It sounds great when you rev the beans, but its just loud all the time.

Your call.

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
yeah i agree, waay too loud, overpriced, sounds like crap too. just save up a little more and get better slip-on

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
meh looks ok sounds like poop if you ask me slip ons are a waiste of $$ for an R6, i would get headers first even with the stock slip on it sounds pretty damn good!

·
wants to drag knee
144 Posts
I like the sound of mine, picked it up for $100 used. If its too loud, it does come with a baffle

·
Registered
188 Posts
Keep the stock header and cat box and it sounds good. It's just slightly louder than stock exhaust but I think it looks way better. Can be had for around $100 on Craigslist or ebay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts