Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as you can tell by my name, i'm new at the whole bike performance thing, but i bought a wrecked 02 R6 last week so i've jumped into it...i was told by one of my friends that akrapovic is the best exhaust for our bikes performance wise...is this true or is there a better one??? thanks

·
Registered
831 Posts
The Akra is very good indeed. Many will argue, but there are well documented gains with the evo full race system. I would also look at the Hindle. It is very reasonably priced at about $650 or so. Compare that to over $1000 for the Akra.

-DJ1298

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, i'll have to check them out...yeah i saw that akrapovic was a little proud of their stuff but i figured if it was worth it i'd just count my pennies

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
maybe you can start a new thread in this section and address the bends in a pipe vs HP output question that everyone seems to have? That would be spot on if you could do that!

Cheers! :cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the Leo Vince full system. Not the Corsa System, but their other race system. The look, sound, and power can't be beat in my opinion. Less expensive than Akro too. Check them out.

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,936 Posts
hey chump you realize that this thread is from september of 2003 right bro?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts