Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
My bike hates me
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night i was on my wayi home crusing down the highway when i nice little bambi jumped out in front of me.. Ended up grabbing the breaks to hard and endoed the bike until i hit the bugger. Bike landed on top of me and broke my left femur and left thumb. Minimal road rash because of my icon Lether/mesh jacket and my HJC helmet Took quite the beating but i had zero head injures. As soon as they give me my xray pictures ill get tbem up on here! I get to go home tomrrow!

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Did you kill Bambi?

·
My bike hates me
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hospitals are kinda cool! They bring me good food, half the nurses are hot! But pissing in a bottle is dificult!
Im not sure about bambi! Ran off and died somewhere im sure! My brother sent me pictures Of my bike and it faired pretty well. Smashed the cowl and the mid fairings, tank just had slight rash on it, busted the left clip on and the left controls. I have pictures ill post up in a bit

·
My bike hates me
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally sitting up! Swollen like a grape though... It appears that everyone that touched my leg also initialed it!

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Finally sitting up! Swollen like a grape though... It appears that everyone that touched my leg also initialed it!
That looks like a nasty break dude. Holy shit, glad you're mostly ok!

·
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
1,667 Posts
at least it was a clean break. That must've hurt like a bitch.

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Last night i was on my wayi home crusing down the highway when i nice little bambi jumped out in front of me.. Ended up grabbing the breaks to hard and endoed the bike until i hit the bugger. Bike landed on top of me and broke my left femur and left thumb. Minimal road rash because of my icon Lether/mesh jacket and my HJC helmet Took quite the beating but i had zero head injures. As soon as they give me my xray pictures ill get tbem up on here! I get to go home tomrrow!
sorry to hear. Lost a friend to a similar accident 8 years ago. I don't stop for animals anymore best to hit them instead of not. ;)

·
My bike hates me
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry to hear. Lost a friend to a similar accident 8 years ago. I don't stop for animals anymore best to hit them instead of not. ;)
The more i think about it, if i woulda just smoked the deer with both wheels on the ground i probably wouldve ended out better.

That being said, its a betch trying to learn to walk again!!

·
My bike hates me
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Have fun with that break man.... :eek5 I seriously don't get all the Icon hate here though.
To be honest, icon helped me this time but im a higher speed slide it wouldnt have lasted. The leather actually ripped and the stiching let go. Glad i had it but im going to be upgrading to better gear

1 - 20 of 52 Posts