Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We almost have 4000 members on this forum. When I joined the forum, there were about 2000 members. This forum has been growing so fast.

Sadly I will have to leave the forum for a while caust when i go to florida, i can only get online at libraries and i won't have much free time to work with. i will get on as much as i can.

While i'm on the florida subject. Who's going down to bike week. The 9th to the 12th I'll me doing pit work for a guy on here that is racing an 03 R6 at daytona. I would'nt mind meeting up with some forum members to maby go and watch the AMA Supersport races.

See Y'all Later

·
Registered
42 Posts
Alot of people...

yeah have a nice time in Florida :comp having no computer will suck tho enjoy urself at that bike show :mrgreen:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Good luck bro I will be in Florida in 16 months, I cant wait!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I will be there :jump I plan on going to the races also. Are you doing the pit work during the race?????? What time is the supersport race set to kick off?

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
I remember sending a bottle of Vodka to DJ for 500 members to congratulate him......... seems not so long ago........ Aug 2003 maybe? this shit grows fast though!

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
yeah, there was barely a 1K when I joined and that was a year ago...wow, time has gone by fast!

Once we take on the new look and start getting more and more active with the R1 forum and get some of the "benefits" of the largest Yamaha forums...this place will grow fast.

So, all yall that like it now, stick around, we need you to help us keep it this way! Don't let it turn into any of those "other" R6 sites... LOL

·
Lets go ride
433 Posts
yoda said:
yeah, there was barely a 1K when I joined and that was a year ago...wow, time has gone by fast!

Once we take on the new look and start getting more and more active with the R1 forum and get some of the "benefits" of the largest Yamaha forums...this place will grow fast.

So, all yall that like it now, stick around, we need you to help us keep it this way! Don't let it turn into any of those "other" R6 sites... LOL
hay that wasnt nice. r6 riders have to stay together

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
oh, R6 rider is excluded...I actually surf that one too...LOL

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
OCboy03R6 said:
3/4ths of them dont even post so
exactly.... if you ran/got the average # of users who post I would be surprised that it would be even 1/2 probably more like.... 1/4th.. that might be too high... 1/5th or 1/6th....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts