Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last 2003 R6 bought off a dealer in oahu,hawaii

2003 r6 black with red flames

Pics

Videos

http://geocities.com/rj_gwaping/videos/mybike.mpg

http://geocities.com/rj_gwaping/videos/micron.mpg

most recent mods.. pics to be posted next
--i did some radioshack mods to the bike signal/running lights.. MEAN !!!
--i have the headlight signal/running light mod from checkers auto parts using the 194 light
--flashing orange LED for alarm and cool steady running lights.
--alarm with paging
--GPS

mods waiting for parts
--PC3 usb

·
Registered
270 Posts
Dude you are the MAN!!!

Forget the bike, you got those two fine ass babes to mack with each other!!! YAH!! :boob SWEET!!

Seriosly though, the bike looks really tight. I like the decals and how clean it looks. KUDOS!!

WE need more babes on avatars!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
LOL nice bike. South Seas still has a blue 03 R6. Where / When do you ride. Looking to find some more people that ride this beautiful rock.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
man those stands are sweet. i have the same ones and love em. oh ya thats a nice bike thats sittin on em too. :mrgreen:

but really i love those red flamed one but just couldnt make myself get one. how u like that gpr damper. im lookin at gettin one and am lookin for opinions on it. :cheers

·
Registered
786 Posts
How you liking your Micron? Everyone out here seems to either have the stock aluminium or a D&D can.... Also, do any of you know whether oval exhausts sound different to the regular circular (smaller) shaped ones?

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
Drooder said:
How you liking your Micron? Everyone out here seems to either have the stock aluminium or a D&D can.... Also, do any of you know whether oval exhausts sound different to the regular circular (smaller) shaped ones?
they sound a little different but the main sound difference comes from two things.
1 how much sound deadening material is packed in the can and how it is placed in the can

2 what material the shell of the can is made out of :cheers

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks

Thanks.

For the video .. just wait .. somebody must be downloading at that point .. YAHOO geocities doesnt really allow multiple downloads..

link works fine when i checked it in an internet cafe..

sschulz

I live in kalihi and free tues and weds daytime.. fri ,sat after 4:00pm.. so just holla .. my # is 256-5684

South seas told me they no mo 03 r6 so i had to getum frum pflueger honda waipahu.

Yeah most r6 i see here has DnD or Yosh ..

I like Micron's fade and sound .. different deepness ..

YEY i just got a PC3 usb .. used but more than good enough .. just gotta fine tune AIRA ..

Oh yeah i named my bike - AIRA

so when my friends call me, i tell um that im goin to be busy riding AIRA.. hehehhe

:cheers

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AIRA

I was supposedly get a blue 03 R6 but when i got to the dealership, they only had this last one and i liked it....

That's why i have the blue tank pad ... my old helmet was blue too..

Yeah little by little im modding AIRA .. RED or Carboin fiber parts ..

So How's everybody doing ?

Keep rubbah side down bruddah !!..

SHAKA

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
hahaha i seen your bike pics posted on the hawaii forum. i got the same bike but with the devil pipe instead.

wow you did plenty mods to yours already. looks solid.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts