Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, the A* GP Pro gloves came in yesterday. Now I'm officially geared up to hit the track ... :toocool: On another note, my 1 pc. suit came with the Frank Thomas XTI gloves but the look and feel of these A* 's is on whole new level IMO. So I sold the free XTI gloves and got these :D(technically ... i only paid $50 for them since i got them new off eBay for $150 shipped ... subtract the free XTI gloves sold for $100 = $50, :YEA)

Anyway, rode to work today with them on and they felt very nice. It was a little hotter than my other A* gloves (SMX-2), but overall still had good airflow and feels very protective. The fingers were still a little stiff but I'm sure after breaking them in it will feel more comfortable.

Anyway, heres some pics :popcorn:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Those gloves are pieces of shit. The seams fall apart just from regular wear... poorly made.

I'll never buy a* gloves again...

Buy some Held Phantoms and you'll learn what a real glove is.

·
burrr
158 Posts
I like my gp pro gloves better than my gp tech. The gp pro is more comfortable and the gp tech has more protection. The held phantoms are suppose to be the best gloves i just dont like the way they look.

·
Atom Smasher
861 Posts
I like my gp pro gloves better than my gp tech. The gp pro is more comfortable and the gp tech has more protection. The held phantoms are suppose to be the best gloves i just dont like the way they look.
100% agree with you about the GP Tech Vs. GP Pro, the GP Tech is a little difficult to move around in and the hard plastic digs into you wrist. I am going to give the techs another week or two and if I don't like them anybetter I will go back to wearing my GP Pros.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts