Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
My R6 glows at night.
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$100 - including shipping anywhere in the US - if not in the US might have to add a bit for the additional cost of shipping.

Alpinestars SMX-1 R Vented Boots - Size US 9

Brand new condition, I wore them once. Only selling them because they are a bit too big for me. These boots cost $160 new.

Note: They run big by a size or two. I normally wear size 9-10 in regular shoes, these at 9 where too big, not massively so, they are around half a size too big. If you normally wear a 10-11 these should fit you just right.

Attachments

·
fulltime
49 Posts
bump.....I bought the same boots had the same problem they were too big for me. if you wear 10-11 these should be perfect. awesome boots

·
My R6 glows at night.
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can it be sold for $30? I am in Nigeria and cost to get it here is also an issue
Don't think I can go that low... that is less than 1/3rd of what I am asking for them..

I'd be willing to negotiate the price a bit, but that is way too big of a drop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Don't think I can go that low... that is less than 1/3rd of what I am asking for them..

I'd be willing to negotiate the price a bit, but that is way too big of a drop.
Hi JayO.

I bought my 2002 R6 with all the cash I've got. Sad thing is I dont have cash to get gears...I cant ride without gears.

·
I think ive gone too far
59 Posts
Hi JayO.

I bought my 2002 R6 with all the cash I've got. Sad thing is I dont have cash to get gears...I cant ride without gears.

hey mate thats your problem, not his. Stop guilt tripping people to get discounts. I hate the crap, ive had enough people try that scam with myself. if you complain you cant afford gear (priced reasonably at that too), than you have your priorities mixed up. Or wait until you have the proper amount of cash to buy gear.

Life's a race, but its not how you start its how you finish...

·
Registered
136 Posts
hey mate thats your problem, not his. Stop guilt tripping people to get discounts. I hate the crap, ive had enough people try that scam with myself. if you complain you cant afford gear (priced reasonably at that too), than you have your priorities mixed up. Or wait until you have the proper amount of cash to buy gear.

I'm pretty much pending sale right now. I just wore through my soles on my riding boots and need a new pair for commuting. These seem alright. I am just waiting on pics not taken with a potato.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Hey Dude, you don't have to be petty! The last time I checked, the request wasn't directed at you.
I was only negotiating based on cash at hand. I did not remember asking he let it go for free, neither did I remember asking you to plead on my behalf so he can sell it for my price.

These are the attributes of Bullshit people; they will...blur your imagination, take your endowments for a piece of debris, make you ridiculous, and most importantly, you got to send them to the recycle bin.
The seller did not reply because he was not cool with the offer....no offence..., and he kept quiet... If you don't have constructive words to say, you you would be better off shuting'd'f'up...straight into the bin :nerd:

Quoting you
Whether or not he sells his gear at my price...I am still going to get my gears...do creative videos and share links with demeaning critic like you...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts