Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't have all my items in from mjsperformance or motomummy but they are on the way! Enjoy these goodies!!

Already Installed

When i walked in the door from work what did i see?!?!? I have been told this is the last full exhaust from leo for my bike.

Once i get everything in i'm going to a dyno to get a custom map installed can't wait for dyno numbers.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Damn that's a long canister! Looks like a fun weekend of install though.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just to have the parts and to be different.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice, I bet its nice to come home and have boxes of parts waiting on you to get to work. That can looks pretty long like stated ^^^. Is this a 3rd gen R6 or the R6s type model. Great parts though can't wait to see pics with it all on the bike. That Motul RBF 600 brake fluid, thats designed for track type condition braking. Just what I've heard from similar experiences

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
More Parts Came In!

My brake lines shipped from Moto and my VStacks should ship tomorrow.. THen i might be ready to start an install / dyno!

ANyone have feed back if the graves slide stop are worth it?

Questions / Comments?

:YEA

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Few more parts

This should be fun!

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks like you dropped more $$ than the bike's worth!!! :scared

Lots of goodies, no time to install them, try to get them installed soon and post pics of the build. Hopefully u doing all the install yourself instead of a shop :sing
I still trying to find a hobby that you can put money into something and get it back.. besides house or land.. Which now houses are hard to do.. lol

Its my hot rod so i want it to look good. I won't be able to do a custom map / dyno myself. I might try some things but I don't' have the know how for everything

·
Resident JMU Wizard
1,218 Posts
Lots of tasty goodies. Good for you! Enjoy!

·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
867 Posts
Wowwww its like christmas!!

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So i got my Air Horn in and installed. I manged to fit the HID relay, 2 ballast and the air horn all fit within the front of my windscreen.

:toocool:

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Think last part before install.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts