Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I do it for the Chicks.
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I dont live in alton, but im always in it. I live just outside of Alton in a smaller town called Jerseyville. But I ride alot in alton/edwardsville area. Just seeing if anybody on this board is in that area. If so, you should come check out Midwestriderz.com Besides that, if your in the area, hit me up. Im always looking for any reason to ride. :toocool:

·
I do it for the Chicks.
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw you just joined the Midwestriderz board. Thats my local hangout.

We do a weekly meet on Wed at Hotshots in south county. Starts at 7pm if your interested. Hot shots is behind Custom Sounds on Lindberg.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah...your post reminded me that I did...I joined a few weeks ago when another member on here gave me a link. I just never introduced myself in the newbie area. So what's the WFO Motorsport everyone is talking about on there. Why are they so great? Just curious, as I like to order from the internet...cheaper. Are they competitive?

·
I do it for the Chicks.
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He does a good job compeating with Internet pricing. He also has free shipping and will normally have your parts in 1-3 days. Jerry is just a really nice guy and has his own little team of track racers. He is located in pontoon beach. I might be becoming his new salesman(possibly) he just moved into a large shop and is working on getting a dyno very soon. He also is about to start selling new bikes as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts