Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am i the only one to just stand and look at my bike every time i park it up?
my with thinks im cheating on her with it.....

·
Just Burnin Time
2,219 Posts
i used to go in that garage and have a smoke with my bike at least 7 times a day... Now that i dont smoke we dont spend as much time together just passing time.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I tend to do it sometimes.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
you son of a bitch....i see no pics...you tricked us:rant

·
My R6 has returned!!
1,930 Posts
I spend as much "down" time with my bike as possible - I think it helps me keep the shiny side up. Now that I've got a mystery problem to uncover - tomorrow morning, bright and early, it's just me, her, some music and a smoke or two in the garage. It's the only good thing about these random problems, the resulting quality time.

And when she's all good - well, I certainly poke over the garage door to say goodnight - every night.

·
RU R6
1,206 Posts
I do it at work just because it's outside with the sun shining on it vs. parked in the garage.

·
Registered
90 Posts
sometimes when I park mine I stare at it for a little, dunno why....maybe i'm in love with the bike. :fact

·
Phi Phi K A
823 Posts
I still do it. I love the smell of the rubber in the garage. I turn on the music and just ponder about riding and what mods I can do to make her faster or lighter or brake better. Then I realize that I can't afford anything because I have to put gas in the tank to make her go. Then I just sit and dream. I do this about twice a night. I am such a tool LOL.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I still do it. I love the smell of the rubber in the garage. I turn on the music and just ponder about riding and what mods I can do to make her faster or lighter or brake better. Then I realize that I can't afford anything because I have to put gas in the tank to make her go. Then I just sit and dream. I do this about twice a night. I am such a tool LOL.
:lmao

·
Registered
122 Posts
I peek in my garage often, and many times I even sit on her for no reason. Shoot! I even tell her good nite and good morning. To my car too BTW.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
I tell my bike goodnight before I go to bed each night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts