Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Just Burnin Time
2,218 Posts
i used to go in that garage and have a smoke with my bike at least 7 times a day... Now that i dont smoke we dont spend as much time together just passing time.

· Registered
1,300 Posts
I tend to do it sometimes.

· My R6 has returned!!
1,931 Posts
I spend as much "down" time with my bike as possible - I think it helps me keep the shiny side up. Now that I've got a mystery problem to uncover - tomorrow morning, bright and early, it's just me, her, some music and a smoke or two in the garage. It's the only good thing about these random problems, the resulting quality time.

And when she's all good - well, I certainly poke over the garage door to say goodnight - every night.

· Registered
90 Posts
sometimes when I park mine I stare at it for a little, dunno why....maybe i'm in love with the bike. :fact

· Phi Phi K A
803 Posts
I still do it. I love the smell of the rubber in the garage. I turn on the music and just ponder about riding and what mods I can do to make her faster or lighter or brake better. Then I realize that I can't afford anything because I have to put gas in the tank to make her go. Then I just sit and dream. I do this about twice a night. I am such a tool LOL.

· Registered
90 Posts
I still do it. I love the smell of the rubber in the garage. I turn on the music and just ponder about riding and what mods I can do to make her faster or lighter or brake better. Then I realize that I can't afford anything because I have to put gas in the tank to make her go. Then I just sit and dream. I do this about twice a night. I am such a tool LOL.
:lmao

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.