Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as the title says Americade is comming up, ive been going for years but this year is my first time that ill be bringing a bike. it starts June 2nd and runs until the on the 7th. i plan on heading up more than once during the week. whos interested in riding up there or meeting up there? its going to be fun lots of stuff to do, along with demos from 17 different manfactuars.

·
pop wheelies
1,615 Posts
I'll be there..I also live there but hey :) We'll have to set up a day to meet up, I have a bunch of friends around here that all ride.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright that sounds good. i def intend on going up more than a couple times. saturday the 7th ride-ny.com is doing its 5th "kick-off" ride, the ride ends in LG so im sure theyll will be lotssssssssssssss of us cruising up there. im very excited for that.

airman cam whats your work schedule and when could you meet up?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weekends and nights off! Pm me anytime, I'm always up for a good ride!
alright, well this weekends no good. only get one day off working the holiday for some extra $ and trying to build my trailer for the bike(s) its going to be able to hold two if needed. mainly for like when i go to laconia (sp?) or take it to lebanon valley, but ill def pm yeah so we can get together for a good ride, i know around lake george a bit but not much outside of it for good riding so im sure youll be able to show me the area look forward to it:YEA

·
Registered
195 Posts
It's gonna be good fella's! I'll be riding up with some of my buddies so we def gotta meet up.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's gonna be good fella's! I'll be riding up with some of my buddies so we def gotta meet up.
sorry man i work third shift i was asleep when you called. ill get a hold of you tomorow if i can ride. tomorow may be a decent day. going to get the trailer tonight :)

·
pop wheelies
1,615 Posts
I'm pretty much down there every night. So if anybody wants to meet up, send me a pm and I'll give you my number and we'll meet up down there. I saw a group of 4 r6's tonight, wasn't sure if it was anybody from here or not.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill be up there friday and saturday pending i pass my roadtest tomorow.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm going up later today... once the rain stops and I'll be up there for a while. I'm going up Saturday too, but during the day... PM me your # and I'll get in touch...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
airman shoot me your number via pm. im more than likly still going tomorow providing something dont come up at work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts