Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Yep, because of this vid, Ima gonna have to get me a super moto now....

·
crashing aint so bad
2,271 Posts
Hid inside foot at one point isn't even on the peg. You can also see that riding like that comes with some attrition. If you look at the pavement in most of the shots you can see where there have been bikes that went down. Looks like fun though.

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice.. Do these bikes still have full dirt bike type shocks?
I believe in most cases they run stock(or aftermarket versions of stock) suspension setups but usually lowered. Also in these guys cases probably much stiffer to because they arn't running any dirt sections.

·
San Jose Sharks..!!
482 Posts
I believe in most cases they run stock(or aftermarket versions of stock) suspension setups but usually lowered. Also in these guys cases probably much stiffer to because they arn't running any dirt sections.
I see. They are get a good bounce through parts of the track.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Thats tight. My buddy has one of those and I cant corner it for sh1t

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats tight. My buddy has one of those and I cant corner it for sh1t
Yeah its a whole different kind of riding. I've got the chance to ride a few(none of the good ones unfortunately) but they are fun once you get used to it

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
It takes a hell of a lot more effort to lean that the 6 does, its an odd feeling. If I leaned on my 6 as hard as I have to on that then I would surely fall

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
I've seen this a couple times and could watch it 10 more. It's like they fell over and just didn't know it or wouldn't accept it :ek5

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
there's another really cool sumo video with this crazy foreign guy on an r1 sliding everywhere. I've been looking for it but I cant find it ANYWHERE

1 - 20 of 28 Posts