Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up .. Well here just a few pictures from todays ride . And yupp there still snow up here in Cali, i was surprised myself too ..It snows in cali in March , well heres the proof ..

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was nice the last picture is the begining of the hwy and the top pictures is way up top i think 8000 was the elevation .. shit i was liek holy shit still soe snow up here .. :jump

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
nice dave wish i was still in cali sometimes. i need to get some pics of a ride one of these days for everybody to see. :cheers

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
loki1313 said:
nice dave wish i was still in cali sometimes. i need to get some pics of a ride one of these days for everybody to see. :cheers
Still waiting for those pics Jason! Curious how TX-twisties looks like!

And Dave, man your bike is really nice! And very cool pics!!
But what happened to the hunnies? :hump or she the one taking the pics?

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks but as far as the honey im working with 6 right now on a project been working hard to buy this new cam i just got 12oo for it ,now its on i start the photo shoots next sat with this chick www.carolynmarie.com and then work down the list. this sat coming up im going down to rosarito for a stunt contest and wet t-shirt contest yeah yeah lol ill post pictures here once im back from the party weekend SPRING BREAK

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
dave said:
thanks but as far as the honey im working with 6 right now on a project been working hard to buy this new cam i just got 12oo for it ,now its on i start the photo shoots next sat with this chick www.carolynmarie.com and then work down the list. this sat coming up im going down to rosarito for a stunt contest and wet t-shirt contest yeah yeah lol ill post pictures here once im back from the party weekend SPRING BREAK
Right on bro! Keep those pics coming! I think you are the only hook up here for EYE CANDIES! :hump

And that Carolyn Marie is......very humpa humpa humpa HOT! :hump

·
Registered
318 Posts
yo dave get me a phone number man!! I can move to where ever when ever!! Hook a bother up!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahah i think all my boys want her number but cant give them out sorry lol but if your ever down here in cali hit me up and ill see if i can get you in to one of our shoots .. :boob :cuss :boob

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
man mikee i was goin to get some dam good pics but at the last freakin minute my dad says you gotta come help move your grandparents furniture so off we go to houston dammit. but from what i hear there wernt many guys that showed anyway. but hopefully ill get some of me and dj this weekend. and dave you lucky little bitch i wanna come and see a photo shoot. :cheers

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
man mikee i was goin to get some dam good pics but at the last freakin minute my dad says you gotta come help move your grandparents furniture so off we go to houston dammit. but from what i hear there wernt many guys that showed anyway. but hopefully ill get some of me and dj this weekend. and dave you lucky little bitch i wanna come and see a photo shoot. :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts