Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Make noise.
12,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's cheap. Wonder what the mileage is (not sure if the 649 is the overall mileage).
Yeah, I wondered too. Honestly though, nothing coming from that island surprises me anymore. A bunch of people with more money than sense. :laugh

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I'd flip it.

·
I'D RATHER BE RIDING
502 Posts
Not that I could afford it, but at first glance I'm never as impressed by these as some. I don't know, maybe if I ever had a chance to ride one it would change my mind. As they say, can't judge a book by it's cover. :cool:

·
crashing aint so bad
2,271 Posts
It would be great until you have to buy tires for it and do a tune up. The tires are 16.5 so they are harder to find and more expensive. The tune up's will set you back over a grand every 6,000 miles I believe.

·
Le Troll
3,335 Posts
Not that I could afford it, but at first glance I'm never as impressed by these as some. I don't know, maybe if I ever had a chance to ride one it would change my mind. As they say, can't judge a book by it's cover. :cool:
I think it's actually OVERLY-faired. My girlfriend pointed it out but once I noticed I couldn't look at it the same..

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I think it's actually OVERLY-faired. My girlfriend pointed it out but once I noticed I couldn't look at it the same..
I'm not sure what you just said..

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,869 Posts
I want it so baddddddddddddddd!!:cuss:comp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts