Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to get in my car to come to work, and I have a dead battery "tears" I gotta ride :toocool: So I throw on my gear, and head out. When im getting on to the freeway, I go to merge and some [email protected]$$ on the phone decides he doesn't want me to. so he speeds up in an attempt to cut me off. Didn't work. He is now in my rear-view mirror, flipping me off. I now merge on to the freeway and straight into the fast lane...With a Ford Freestyle on my @$$. At the next exit (still acting as a hood emblem to my new friend) I merge over 4 lanes pretending to get off the freeway. He follows. Now it is time to let her off the leash. I drop down to 2nd and leave him in the dust. Of course he tries to keep up, but his efforts are just not up to par. With some fancy use of side streets and convenient freeway placement, I pulled into work with no sign of this guy. The first thing I do is check pending calls for any ATL's on me....oh ya, I work at a police station :fact thats my story for the day. Enjoy. :popcorn:

·
Deep Thinker
927 Posts
You're crazy. I've only dropped it to third to lose somebody and that did the trick. Second? He must have thought you turned into a ninja or something.

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
Jerks all over the roads these days. Becareful. Don't press things with a cage cuz for some reason they always win.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I do something Stupid on the road, I try and make it as quick and painless to the General public as possible. Hence the 2nd gear ditch. And this is the first time I have got into it with a cager. I tend to stay away from them. But from professional experience, it is never good to "let" someone follow you. (Ironically, Patheon, one of the detectives I work with said the same thing...)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts