Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know another flushmount topic so bite me :moon

Well after lookin' for a pair of flushmounts for my R6. I finally found & decided one! I saw it from DevilBikes.com. It is not cheap (like those LP's but way cheaper than the Greggs LED flushmounts) for $59.99 a pair. But I have one problem, I was trying to go through ordering and noticed they sell two kinds of flushmounts, both with the same exact description! :cuss And another problem is they don't specify which company made them to distiguish them apart from each other & devil bikes don't give no ITEM # as well. Anyways, I was hoping you guys might be familiar with them and thank god for pictures!

Here is the one I want mounted on the R6:
(note the blocky pattern in the lens

And here is the other:

Thanks!
Mike

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the relpy Yayo! I just emailed DevilBikes with the problem & the picture.
I was also hoping that maybe a forum-member might have the exact same ones on their 6 and maybe post a link from where they got them cheaper and note the manufacturer who makes them.

The other one (w/ elliptical pattern) looks similar to the Graphic Art Moto Design sells Graphic Art Moto Design

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pen, yeah they are similar to the LP's except the lens protrude away from the bike a little. So basically they are not all the way flushmounted.

here is another shot of it

Except this one has the elliptical pattern inside the lens, the one i want is the blocky/checkered pattern

I just called DevilBikes since they haven't replied to my email and Finally ordered one.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Whattup Pen! :hammer

I called Devil Bikes earlier at lunch and I was able to order it. The guy said that they were made by Mototek? I never heard them before and I did tried searching online and no hits regarding flushmounts.

But they look very similar to the one sold by:

He said that they are pretty good flushmounts, they don't use LED though but he said they are pretty bright, and the good thing is it is visible in all angles (front, rear & side) since it is not that flushed all the way.

Got it for $59.99 which is kinda high compared to the LP's. But alot cheaper than the one I initially wanted, the Greggs flushmount.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Those look like dassault flushmounts, EMA or McCoy has them I think, not sure. Check their web site

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think some of you already seen this one from R6Messagenet.com

This is cool too but pricey (about $100) from Graphic Art Design Design.
It uses 4 LED's.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right on Pen, that looks like the Custom Led, that looks like a sophisticated piece! How much did they run ya?

Isn't the housing the LP's for this?

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not bad and they are LED's too! Damn, the one I ordered i believe uses wedgie bulbies! But some guys I asked said that they are fairly bright.

The Custom LED gives you some sort of custom animation?

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
they also have the following colors........

ANY color combination is possible - that's right ANY. We have RED (12,000mcd), ORANGE (2500 mcd), AMBER(YELLOW) (12,000 mcd), GREEN (2200 mcd), BLUE (3000 mcd), AQUA (3000 mcd), and WHITE (3000 mcd ) super-high intensity LED's. The blinker color must be AMBER, you choose your running light color.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cool customization!
I will find out when i get the ones from Devil Bikes, I will leave the doors open if i ended up not liking the ones from Devil Bikes, otherwise I will check out Custom LED

·
Registered
15 Posts
These are slick. I'd like to go with a more noiceable running light, but not too distracting of bright; green of aqua maybe?

Any suggestions on who exactly to contact about legality? (in Minnesota)

Can it vary from town to town as well? :?:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts