Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:nocontrolWassup!:nocontrol​
Just bought a 2007 R6 while I was home and stumbled across this site whilst looking for some parts. So I figured why not, I'll join.

:fact The R6 is my fourth Yamaha. I also have a:
'78 2-stroke 125 Enduro
'86 4-stroke 350 Enduro
'00 4-stroke 80 Badger quad
--edit--
by popular demand the r6 pic

--edit--

:secret About me:
Well, I'm 22 years old. I grew up in Riverside, Ca. Joined the :usaU.S.:usa Army:flex: in 2006 as a CH-47 Chinook helicopter mechanic/crew chief. I'm stationed in Kansas:thumbdown, such a miserable state (nothing there at all), but am currently deployed to :throwupIraq (worse than Kansas).

Im a :screwy: Gamer/Otaku/Speed Demon.

The Name: Rinku is how you spell my name in Katakana (Japanese alphabet). Cause those crazy guys dont have an "L"
Ri

N

KU

=

Link

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Pretty animated post! Welcome to the forum. :D

Post some pics of the 07! :D

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Whats up man! Welcome to the forums. A sh*thook crewchief in Kansas, eh? Haha, I had to say it man. I'm a blackhawk crewchief over here in Ft. Campell, KY. Where are you based at in Iraq? I was at Balad AB in 06'. That shit was nice!

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
Im canadian lol Hows it going eh!!!? hahahahah Welcome bro. Wheres the 6? give us some love lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pic of the r6 edited in

Black angel: My chopper may look like 2 palm trees forking a dumpster, but its still cooler than a hawk cause it breaks the laws of physics. Camp Speicher is where i be, pretty quiet here. so im not complaining

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
hello and welcome.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Welcome! The post is very colorful haha....nice!

Nice bike too....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts