Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
My ZX6R ate my R6!
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I know this is getting old, but just wanted to let you know I installed kryptons HID kit and could not be happier. Not only was the service I got from Josh, amazing, but the product is equally amazing.

I got the 6000k white light for my 05 r6 raven. At night both lights is overkill, I tested them driving them behind my dad, and he said they were too bright, so at night I just use the low beams.

Anyways below are a few pics, sorry bout the quality, cell phone pics

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Awesome!!!

Cant go wrong with HID...and personally I love the 6000k color temp

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
6k at night is monstrous you can light up a city block with your high beams on :sing

·
"Krypton"
1,086 Posts
Lookin good 05!

and No it never gets old to hear about my kits! :)

But yeah, if you guys are members at any other forums and you are so inclined please post there aabout your installs as well... Need to get the word out on these kits and my website.

Overall most kits are going in and working great now, there are a couple snags here and there but I'm working on irioning all that out.

·
"Krypton"
1,086 Posts
Hey, can I use your pics on my site?

When I have some time I want to do a customer install section to show off some kits in action.

Just wanna ask and not "steal" anybodys pics.

Ive asked a few already and got permission just havent made the section yet LOL

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
looks really nice....im gonna do the same thing to my 03 when i get home

·
loves riding his 6
802 Posts
just installed mine... its bright as hell!! love these....

·
keeping it on 2 wheels
221 Posts
is there a big difference in the 5000k and 6000k? i've had alot of HIDs in the past in all mine and my wife's vehicles, and im really leaning toward a completely white set this time. I dont want and tint of yellow, but not reallly any tint of blue as well... will the 5000k give me this look?

·
"Krypton"
1,086 Posts
is there a big difference in the 5000k and 6000k? i've had alot of HIDs in the past in all mine and my wife's vehicles, and im really leaning toward a completely white set this time. I dont want and tint of yellow, but not reallly any tint of blue as well... will the 5000k give me this look?
Yeah, I think you would be happy with the 5000K's

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
ordered mine tonight woot woot

1 - 19 of 19 Posts