Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
My R6 doesn't eats me
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi! Brand new to the forums. Just recently picked up my first 2009 r6 about a month ago. Definitely one of the best purchases in a while for me! This bike actually rides smoother than my car. Anyway just wanted to post some pics and start getting my post count up. Open to any comments/suggestions. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
Welcome! Nice bike. It's just too bad you got the raven. I hear they are the slowest of the R6 family. :sing

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Welcome and hello :wave

And dont worry, you got the Raven...its the fastest one ever made my Yamaha :secret

·
Registered
452 Posts
Welcome and hello! The real secret is that the Vivid Orange R6 is the fastest, that's why you don't see too many of them. Very limited production.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello ive only just joined myself, need to upload some pics of my bike same colour scheme as yours, looks mint. Why does the yamaha on the bottom fairing go up at an angle mine runs straight with the bottom of the fairing? Will sort some picks out soon.

·
My R6 doesn't eats me
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello ive only just joined myself, need to upload some pics of my bike same colour scheme as yours, looks mint. Why does the yamaha on the bottom fairing go up at an angle mine runs straight with the bottom of the fairing? Will sort some picks out soon.
Hmm... maybe the dealer puts the yamaha stickers on?? If not I guess it came from the factory like that i guess

1 - 13 of 13 Posts