Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yeah, just found out about this forum a couple days ago and cant get off of it, just so much to read. anyways...

a bought a 2000 R6 last summer and love it, i know how some of you are on here(loving the new bikes and viewing the older bikes as, well, old). but me on the other hand would take my 00 over a newer bike(looks wise). most of the mods on my bike were done by the previous owner.

mods
(off the top of my head)
fender eliminater(brand?)
tinted windscreen
custom white seats
jetted
-1/+2 sprockets
TiForce slip-on
painted hugger off newer r6
targa seat cowl
running light mod

thats all i can think of right now, it might be it

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice bike! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice lookin ride. keep her shinny!
thanks. always do, washed and waxed every friday. i really dont need any one bashing on me for waxin it so much, every week for over a year and no harm done.

im thinkin about doin that rim stripe, has ony one put it on their bikes, how hard is it to make it look good, as far as keeping the "circle" look without there being hard edges. and also, what color should i do, white or blue?

·
mine is better than yours
664 Posts
thanks. always do, washed and waxed every friday. i really dont need any one bashing on me for waxin it so much, every week for over a year and no harm done.

im thinkin about doin that rim stripe, has ony one put it on their bikes, how hard is it to make it look good, as far as keeping the "circle" look without there being hard edges. and also, what color should i do, white or blue?
yeah, mine get washed and polished at least once a week. hate to see her dirty. as for the tape, i would either go white or blue. if i ever do get some rim tape, that would be my choices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts