Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Ya bro,... my chain broke. Better quit riding. Or better yet go get a bigger bike.
The f outta here chump.
The only excuse here is IF you had someone else do the work.
Chains do not ****ing break. 30+ years on bikes...25 on some real high HP/performance bikes... never had a chain fail on a motorcycle.
Thats probably north of 10,000 drag strip passes & half as many street race passes
A couple hundred standing mile passes
Hundreds of road race starts

but you street clowns are breaking chains on bikes that barely make 43 ft lbs of torque. :fact

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ya bro,... my chain broke. Better quit riding. Or better yet go get a bigger bike.
The f outta here chump.
The only excuse here is IF you had someone else do the work.
Chains do not ****ing break. 30+ years on bikes...25 on some real high HP/performance bikes... never had a chain fail on a motorcycle.
Thats probably north of 10,000 drag strip passes & half as many street race passes
A couple hundred standing mile passes
Hundreds of road race starts

but you street clowns are breaking chains on bikes that barely make 43 ft lbs of torque.
Oh I see, your one of these pro riders who never had a mishap in 30 years of riding dream bikes all across the country on some of the best tracks that we’ll never see. I get it bud, your a motorcycle master that makes everyone else look like a street clown.

In reality if you were 1/2 as good as you think, you wouldn’t have posted your asinine comment.

Someone else do the work.. lol. You think I manufactured the ML that broke?? Did I even install the mfer? Man with all this experience, you’d think you would of picked up a thing or two.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Someone else do the work.. lol. You think I manufactured the ML that broke?? Did I even install the mfer? Man with all this experience, you’d think you would of picked up a thing or two.
Im good enough to know the difference between hacks and pros.
So now the excuse is the master link failed?? hahahhah

no ****ing wonder motorcycling hobby is in decline.
Perhaps you chain breaking clowns should stick to belt driven vehicles or even 3 wheeled abortions like a Spyder. Has car tires and all. Great for posing. Or take your acts to prison and break the chain gangs there...lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im good enough to know the difference between hacks and pros.
So now the excuse is the master link failed?? hahahhah

no ****ing wonder motorcycling hobby is in decline.
Perhaps you chain breaking clowns should stick to belt driven vehicles or even 3 wheeled abortions like a Spyder. Has car tires and all. Great for posing. Or take your acts to prison and break the chain gangs there...lol
Excuse? No that’s what happened. The ML failed.

Your a real p—sy you know that. No wonder respect is in decline. I can bet my balls that if we were talking in person like men do, you wouldn’t have the tenacity to act this way. Why? Cause you’d be laying on the floor. FOF.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
I make no secret about my location or my email address.
Many folks know me "off line" unlike you 2 anonymous chain snapping pole smokers. If you stood in front of me and tried to say the "master link failed"... you'd be laughed at with a hearty guffaw. Also the hilarity would ensue if I eyeballed your bikes & saw 3 glaring mechanical defects...lol. No worries though... you wont catch me at a bike night or some street meet (meat??) that you queens would be the Belle of the Ball at.

Using the word "toxic" lets me know what a beta male bitch you are. Perfect recruits for the R1 forum... non riding/ non wrench subset of motorcycling. Are you guys part Canadian too??

·
Registered
40 Posts
I make no secret about my location or my email address.
Many folks know me "off line" unlike you 2 anonymous chain snapping pole smokers. If you stood in front of me and tried to say the "master link failed"... you'd be laughed at with a hearty guffaw. Also the hilarity would ensue if I eyeballed your bikes & saw 3 glaring mechanical defects...lol. No worries though... you wont catch me at a bike night or some street meet (meat??) that you queens would be the Belle of the Ball at.

Using the word "toxic" lets me know what a beta male bitch you are. Perfect recruits for the R1 forum... non riding/ non wrench subset of motorcycling. Are you guys part Canadian too??
Ya your location explains it all;)

So your such an expert motorcycle god, why did the chain fly off my bike? Since the ML didn’t come loose and fail, what happened? I even got it on video for you to dissect.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
............ if we were talking in person like men do, you wouldn’t have the tenacity to act this way. .................................
This is so true. Dude in the White House was sh* talking across international waters putting the troops stationed there in danger until he himself traveled to the other dude's back door step, (read: in range of his weapons,) then was like, Koombya let's talk peace.

Alcohol is to "liquid courage" as internet anonymity is to electronic bravery.

Last time I made that point with a troll here, the troll cried to moderator, moderator locks the thread and threatens to ban me for trolling. It wasn't long after that, I self-banned for three years. I only returned after dropping in twice over two weeks and saw thread after thread after thread with zero replies to simple questions.

No one is perfect, and Murphy's Law does "exist". What he should've *respectfully* communicated, is that many (not all) situations can be avoided through regular inspections. Minus all the non-sense, that was his only point.

This guy provides some good tips, but never use a single individual or medium as a single source for information.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=moss+how+to+inspect+motorcycle+chain&&view=detail&mid=7FA0497C4ADF6E48F4F37FA0497C4ADF6E48F4F3&&FORM=VRDGAR
The service manual (not Owner's manual) also contains necessary information for performing check and maintenance tasks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
What in the literal **** is going on in here? @TurboBlew get your bull shit trolling out of my thread.

So I just posted a vid on how mine broke and what damage it did, but for some reason the link won’t work here. Maybe because this vid has cuss words;). Who knows. If any of you guys are interested, I’m “Oregon Motorcycle” on YouTube.
Glad it was only the oil filter that took the hit and not the motor for sure.

I got to ride this thing for 9.5 hours last week. Rode up to Hawk's Nest for the first time, always wanted to do that and I figure I do it before I sell it for a sumo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxWNZ1oAE76/?igshid=17xsjhqqjtuka

Felt damn good after not riding for 3 years.

But of course found a blown fork seal so now I't back to torn down.

Need to finish this project so I can prep my truck for a trip to NH and shit keeps coming up.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
@cynicalrider I hear the best clown colleges are up in Port Jervis... dummasss

look around the interwebs... youll see pics of me wheeling up & down past the Hawks Nest on a variety of bikes. None that have slung a chain and make man sized ft lbs of peak torks. :fu:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
@cynicalrider I hear the best clown colleges are up in Port Jervis... dummasss

look around the interwebs... youll see pics of me wheeling up & down past the Hawks Nest on a variety of bikes. None that have slung a chain and make man sized ft lbs of peak torks. :fu:
*dumbass **you’ll ***wheelieing ****torques Damn you must be from Florida with some grammatical education like that. Proud of you I guess? I bet you have so many friends in real life with all the coolness you exude in your circle of riders. Regardless you literally add nothing to this conversation so gladly see your way out. Or not, everyone needs some idiot to laugh at I guess. If you are happy being that idiot, then enjoy.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
*dumbass **you’ll ***wheelieing ****torques Damn you must be from Florida with some grammatical education like that. Proud of you I guess? I bet you have so many friends in real life with all the coolness you exude in your circle of riders. Regardless you literally add nothing to this conversation so gladly see your way out. Or not, everyone needs some idiot to laugh at I guess. If you are happy being that idiot, then enjoy.
I moved my domicile to FL because the lackluster racketeering laws allow me to keep all of my real estate holdings from being forfeited to long arm of the law and undercover of an LLC. But if you'd like to see my degree from a qualified institution...that could be arranged via a bitcoin or paypal transaction...lol :fact
I be from the Big Apple provisional clown college student enrollee. I know all the points around the Delaware Water Gap, Bear Mountain, and the former Marcus Dairy. Riding the streets of the NE sucks without the cover of Blue Blanket immunity. Of course if youre happy being in the crotch of 25 million other rats chasing the same cheese... your chain snapping asses should feel right at home...lol.
Guess what all the NE visitors comment on when they stay at my palacial water front property in Dumb Ol, FL?? Want to guess?
Maybe look it up on AIRBNB...hahaha
Oh yeah insulting my domicile is real 4th grade level stuff maaaan. Call me dumb every quarter of every year when I file my tax returns... dummay. Make sure you get to bed early to punch that clock tomorrah! :dunce:

41 - 55 of 55 Posts