Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im ususally the kind of guy that lets a lot of stupid shit go when im riding, but today was a little different. i was riding around town after i ate, when i can up to a stop sign on a small side street. this guy in an expedition pulls up behind me. there's a lot of traffic on the street i want to turn onto, and it doesnt help that im making a left turn. the guy in the blinged out expedition must have been in a hurry, cause his front bumper is about a foot from my tail. i turn back and look at the guy as to say "wtf?", and he just starts honking his horn. i wasnt about to jump out into traffic for this ass hole so i sit there waiting for my chance to pull out. his continues to honk his horn, then starts yelling out his window. i just looked backed and threw my hands up. the guy opens his door, so i put my kickstand down and get ready to jump off. he gets out of the truck and damn he was a big dude, so i jump off the bike ready to defend myself if i need to. he starts yelling and cursing at me. next thing i know, a here a siren chirp, and a cop pulls up and jumps out of his car. he seperated us and then he asked me what was going on. i told him my story, and the he got the other guy's story. he get's both our license and runs them. mine comes back clean, the other guy, notso lucky. he gets put in cuffs, and im free to go. i pull into the gas station across the street to get gas, and notice they are searching the truck. they ended up finding a loaded gun, a little marijuana, and crack cocaine. its just funny how his mouth got him arrested when all he had to do was just sit there and be cool. stupid thugs...

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
what goes a round comes around. Glad you weren't carrying or had anything that would put you in trouble with the cops.

·
2007 R6
915 Posts
yea glad that worked out for you man, i'm glad he didn't pull his piece on you, people are go ***ing ignorant these days

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
good job officer!
kudo's for the win!

·
Registered
869 Posts
your pretty lucky the cop was there..but yay for the cops. my dad smelled maryjane outside of a car..knocked on the window..and the guy took off without rollin down the window..

turns out, when my dad arrested em..his seargent came over and was like "um..u know he plays in the nba right?" lol

some freeagent who is now going down for evading.

dumbnut

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
I have a question...i may be stuped for asking but what does FTW mean?
Yeah, If you werent "stuped" you'd be able to spell stupid.:D.Kidding dude i couldnt help it.BTW, what does FTW mean :dunce:.

On to the subject though...People like this are too stupid to blend in with the rest of us.Its like the guys that have a dead body or cocaine in the trunk of their car driving 90 mph or running red lights.They deserve to get caught.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
Yeah, If you werent "stuped" you'd be able to spell stupid.:D.Kidding dude i couldnt help it.BTW, what does FTW mean :dunce:.

On to the subject though...People like this are too stupid to blend in with the rest of us.Its like the guys that have a dead body or cocaine in the trunk of their car driving 90 mph or running red lights.They deserve to get caught.
I have a question...i may be stuped for asking but what does FTW mean?
For the win:fact

·
Registered
110 Posts
i speled it worng on propoce man i olny hvae a 5th garde eduaction, dno't mkae fun of me plaese!!

haha j\k "stuped" typos. :D

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
Thats edjimacation.:nocontrol

·
Registered
89 Posts
that's awesome man. Glad that cop showed up!

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
...Glad that cop showed up!
oh man, no joke! no telling what that psychopath coulda/woulda done if the situation had kept going. gun, pot, AND crack? geez...

glad everything turned out alright for you, though.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Yay for the new score!

People +1, Thugs=-999

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i wasnt really worried about him, i carry 24/7, but i tend to prefer to go hands on instead of drawing my weapon if i have the chance.

·
Jennings rocks!
1,435 Posts
I would have been going a little crazy to find out he was armed.

I didnt think of it before, but you would be in pretty good hands to be wearing a helmet in a street fight. Im mean sure, it looks retarded, but in this situation it would have worked great.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol, yeah, but it just feels akwards walking with a helmet, and i could only imagine how it would feel trying to fight with one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts