Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ry=50042&item=4518464379&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

you think i might get a response from him? this stuff pisses me off too. I just wanted to write something.....anything to this dipshit. we should all just bombard him with emails asking why he is such an assclown.

OK, now i understand you scammers are not a sophisticated lot but you would think that after trying to use McCoy Motorsports bike for like the 5 or 6th time this year, one would hope that you idiots would be bright enough to try and use someone elses bike to atleast give yourself a fighting chance. Now you just look like a flaming ass hair for 2 reasons. 1, you are trying the same old tired scheme of trying to defraud people by quoting a buy it now price so low for a bike that has so much money into it. its blantantly obvious that this is a scam. atleast give yourself some credit and ask for a more realistic amount. But i understand that mental processing is not your forte. 2, you guys repeatedly try and use the same bike over and over and over again. Don't you guys have some kind of chat room where you can get together and find out which bikes you are using to try and rip people off. Stupid ****. [email protected]. $5 says you let me kick you in the ass!

·
Registered
886 Posts
hahah good one im always seeing that bike and other ones on ebay being scammed .. but some dumm ass is gonna go for it too watch .. i cant believe ebay lets them do it too.. i use to buy alot of things off ebay but sometimes im scared cause i dont know if these peeps are for real ..

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, seriously. thats why i shy away from that place. I'd rather pay a little more to know that I am getting exactly what I want and the part is represented accurately. even us chicano's would be better at scamming than these dipshits!

·
Registered
886 Posts
hahah no [email protected] .. i almost got scammed at school to ones .. some home dude was trying to sell some good speakers for real cheap .. i was like let me see them take them out the box so he did .. i asked him to open the box so i can see the pictures he was like naah i i snapped it open anyways .. jackass put alittle cement inside the box to give it the weight of an actual speaker box .. man that was some shady stuff there .. sad thing is some dudes bought like 4 hahah suckers ..

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
dave said:
hahah no [email protected] .. i almost got scammed at school to ones .. some home dude was trying to sell some good speakers for real cheap .. i was like let me see them take them out the box so he did .. i asked him to open the box so i can see the pictures he was like naah i i snapped it open anyways .. jackass put alittle cement inside the box to give it the weight of an actual speaker box .. man that was some shady stuff there .. sad thing is some dudes bought like 4 hahah suckers ..
sucks to be them!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dave said:
ya, some dude tried to do that to me in college. he sat in the parking lot of a bank and as people went to the ATM, he hit them with "hey, i work at this stereo shop in Lancaster and my boss loaded an extra pair of speakers into the van and doesn't know it. they're worth $800 but I'll let you have them for $50". and try as he might to convince that is was just a mere oversight on his bosses part, i wasn't going for it. besides, the dude was in some like 70's hick van that had no logo or shit on it and h was supposed to be from some big stereo shop? nikka please!

·
Registered
54 Posts
penfold said:
dave said:
ya, some dude tried to do that to me in college. he sat in the parking lot of a bank and as people went to the ATM, he hit them with "hey, i work at this stereo shop in Lancaster and my boss loaded an extra pair of speakers into the van and doesn't know it. they're worth $800 but I'll let you have them for $50". and try as he might to convince that is was just a mere oversight on his bosses part, i wasn't going for it. besides, the dude was in some like 70's hick van that had no logo or shit on it and h was supposed to be from some big stereo shop? nikka please!
Those guys you speak of are all over the world.
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/4/9/224439/1810

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey I had an incident like that just happen to me on Ebay..... A company out of Redwood City, California had an auction up for a jacket so I bought it and paid using my Paypal.... those A-holes didnt even have the jacket in the store so they sent the wrong size and then told me that they would send another jacket that was the same style in the size I wanted.. I waited for 2 weeks and nothing so when I called back, the shipping guy said that they didnt have that jacket either....... anyway if you see a company called MOTOSTRANO beware!!! They have a website motostrano.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts