Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hammer
I've had my 04 r6 for about 3 weeks but dont' have ne one to roll out with ... we have a few more weeks left b4 it starts gettin reaaaaaaaallly cold ... so, if ur from here and wanna ride let me know ... holla

AIM: Dezipimp149202
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i usally ride around the south side by mah self, some times i go out to the university area cuz i have a few frenz out there but thats not that often ... im usally ride around carolina place south park area cuz thas were i live, and independence .. its supose to get to the 70's starting next week .. hit me up .. :cheers

Aim: dezipimp149202
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Are yall going to Rockingham for the National bikers Roundup? Should be a blast, last year it was in ATL and was a week to remember

·
Registered
30 Posts
Last week of July - Aug. 5

PM me for any specific questions. All of the hotels around the area have been been booked up since Sept. 2004. So all of the people coming from Cali, NY, Jersey, MD, all over will most likely stay in CHarlotte. Huge biker infestation coming for ya :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I hail from the charlotte area well more so indian trail. I currently reside in Valdosta GA for the next 3 months due to the job. Next ridin season hit me up we can go do some ridin can bring my bro along also he has an 04 R1. If you need any one to ride with next week before it gets cold again hit me up on the email and i ll get you in touch with my bro, email is [email protected].

·
Registered
134 Posts
RedWolfRider said:
my 'rents live in charlotte...i live in raleigh now... in the spring probably will ride down there..

Hey There is someone else that lives in raleigh with an R6 I am not alone, Thank GOD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts