Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
'04 R6...Come get Some!
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at the weather, Sunday (Mar. 14) looks to be a bright, cool day. Anyone up for a mid afternoon ride? Just throwing the idea out there.

·
'04 R6...Come get Some!
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's just throwing ideas out there. I just think it would be a little warmer in the afternoon rather than in the morning. I understand what you are saying about work. I'm off Sunday so I'm free all day.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hopefully i can jump in with you soon, been looking for riders here ever since i moved back but my bike is still in about 50 pieces from powder coating and new fairings. Post up again in the future when you make new plans.

·
'04 R6...Come get Some!
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i've been looking too since i moved up here. I'm on a few forums and nobody really wants to ride the days. All i hear is thursday nights and track days.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i've been looking too since i moved up here. I'm on a few forums and nobody really wants to ride the days. All i hear is thursday nights and track days.
Where abouts in the big D are you?

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Me and some buddies will be out, probably won't be on the streets much though. Got to install an F4i motor in the morning ride around a bit, goto whiskey charlie's in grand prairie near lonestar park and Nokia(Right off 30 and Belt line) around 3 or so in the afternoon to watch the stunt show for a bit then go hit up the lot afterwards.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts