Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of want to race my friend as he talks a lot (for fun of course) and was wondering if there is a place for us to enter and drag each other.

I know there's orlando speed world in bithlo but not sure if they allow motorcycles.

·
formerly usmc08r6
1,310 Posts
cfracingcomplex.com/drag-strip

or google "orlando drag strip"

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now my math skills aren't perfect but 1/8 of a mile...

You guys think a stock R6 would do 120 mph or over on that? I don't think so... because I don't have full leathers... just text pants and leather jacket.

·
Registered
556 Posts
And no, a stock r6 wont be able to go 120 in an 1/8th mile. I was only able to do 127 in a 1/4th mile max.

·
OPDS9091
212 Posts
Where are you in orlando. I live in cape coral exit 161 on 75, and i go up to bradenton (exit 220 A) and they have 1/4 track and they take good care of it. I go at least 2-3 times a month and they also have a night just for bikes, they call it STREET BIKE KAOS and the track opens at 6pm and then it goes from 7 to 12 and they charge $12 to run and there are some sick looking and FAST bikes. The next one is on Oct 29th. There web-site is www.bradentonmotorsports.com. If you have any questions go to the web-site and they tell you what goes on and some other stuff. If you want shoot me a PM and i'll give you my number and we can talk about it and if you are going to go i'll meet up with you there and have some fun. I have only just started to race about 2 month's ago and still tring to work the bugs and butter fly's out. I went last night and did about 12 runs and the best run was 11.42 at 134mph, the worst was 11.99 at 117mph.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.