Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of want to race my friend as he talks a lot (for fun of course) and was wondering if there is a place for us to enter and drag each other.

I know there's orlando speed world in bithlo but not sure if they allow motorcycles.

·
formerly usmc08r6
1,313 Posts
cfracingcomplex.com/drag-strip

or google "orlando drag strip"

·
09 r6 team blue
850 Posts
cfracingcomplex.com/drag-strip

or google "orlando drag strip"

x2 ten buck to view 20 to run you can run as many times as you want, and yes they allow bikes. if you really want to show him off go out there on a friday or saturday night. alot of ppl there

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now my math skills aren't perfect but 1/8 of a mile...

You guys think a stock R6 would do 120 mph or over on that? I don't think so... because I don't have full leathers... just text pants and leather jacket.

·
Registered
556 Posts
And no, a stock r6 wont be able to go 120 in an 1/8th mile. I was only able to do 127 in a 1/4th mile max.

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And no, a stock r6 wont be able to go 120 in an 1/8th mile. I was only able to do 127 in a 1/4th mile max.
Thanks!

Just told him today he said yeah he'll go, except he wants to do a full mile :swordfigh

·
OPDS9091
213 Posts
Where are you in orlando. I live in cape coral exit 161 on 75, and i go up to bradenton (exit 220 A) and they have 1/4 track and they take good care of it. I go at least 2-3 times a month and they also have a night just for bikes, they call it STREET BIKE KAOS and the track opens at 6pm and then it goes from 7 to 12 and they charge $12 to run and there are some sick looking and FAST bikes. The next one is on Oct 29th. There web-site is www.bradentonmotorsports.com. If you have any questions go to the web-site and they tell you what goes on and some other stuff. If you want shoot me a PM and i'll give you my number and we can talk about it and if you are going to go i'll meet up with you there and have some fun. I have only just started to race about 2 month's ago and still tring to work the bugs and butter fly's out. I went last night and did about 12 runs and the best run was 11.42 at 134mph, the worst was 11.99 at 117mph.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts