Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
My Bonneville eats me.
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, trying to figure out some logistics if i want to have a bike at school next year. I know i don't currently have a bike yet but I'm definitely going to be getting one next spring. There is NO way I can't drive because of all my stuff but if shipping a bike were to be reasonable then I might consider doing this. Orrr I could get a 1 way plane ticket and bring the bike down after I bring my car down. 1 way tickets from BWI to Logan are pretty cheap these days. If it matter's the bike would be in the Boston area and I need to get it to Gettysburg, PA (or Harrisburg, Philly, Baltimore, or DC if for whatever reason it would be more cost effective to any of these central locations).

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
give r/l carriers a call. they have treated me very well in any motorcycle large package logistical shipping.

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Hey guys, trying to figure out some logistics if i want to have a bike at school next year. I know i don't currently have a bike yet but I'm definitely going to be getting one next spring. There is NO way I can't drive because of all my stuff but if shipping a bike were to be reasonable then I might consider doing this. Orrr I could get a 1 way plane ticket and bring the bike down after I bring my car down. 1 way tickets from BWI to Logan are pretty cheap these days. If it matter's the bike would be in the Boston area and I need to get it to Gettysburg, PA (or Harrisburg, Philly, Baltimore, or DC if for whatever reason it would be more cost effective to any of these central locations).

Thanks guys!
Rent a trailer from Uhaul and take it with you when you take your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts