Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello R6-Forums,

Curious if any of you guys would be interested in a Race Fit Growler Group buy.

Don't have exact prices but it would definetly be a sick deal if like 5-10 people are interested.

Its the Slip-on for the 08+ R6

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
What the hell is going on? I thought you were trying to sell your bike?

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
:laugh

But really Vic, what is going on here?

·
mailbox killin' werewolf
3,856 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Banned
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Exactly what the title says, a Race Fit Growler group buy.

Depending on the amount of interest i'll get a Vendor tag and do one.

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
I thought you had things to take care of in your life? Wouldn't you rather spend that money to take care of your problems you are in now instead of using it on a vendor tag and a group buy on and exhaust that you really don't need?

Or....is this group buy just for everyone else and not you? I'm confused........:laugh.

·
Banned
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought you had things to take care of in your life? Wouldn't you rather spend that money to take care of your problems you are in now instead of using it on a vendor tag and a group buy on and exhaust that you really don't need?

Or....is this group buy just for everyone else and not you? I'm confused........:laugh.
:nono

Its a Group Buy, meaning i'm trying to get a certain number of people who would commit to buy. They would be getting a deal because it would be multiple people purchasing.

What does this have to do with my personal life and what i chose to do or not do with my Motorcycle?

I wouldn't be getting a Racefit, i would get a Vendor Tag because its not allowed to sell without one.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I dont see this following through, good luck.

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
:nono

Its a Group Buy, meaning i'm trying to get a certain number of people who would commit to buy. They would be getting a deal because it would be multiple people purchasing.

What does this have to do with my personal life and what i chose to do or not do with my Motorcycle?

I wouldn't be getting a Racefit, i would get a Vendor Tag because its not allowed to sell without one.
I was just trying to look out for you becuse in your Leo Vince exhaust for sale thread you said you were going through some financial issues or something.
I dont see this following through, good luck.
Agree

1 - 20 of 39 Posts