Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didnt think it would happen so early but ive checked a couple places and noone has any R6s left! if youve recently seen any so cal dealers that still have em, please give me an FYI.
GRACIAS!!!!

·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
Turk said:
didnt think it would happen so early but ive checked a couple places and noone has any R6s left! if youve recently seen any so cal dealers that still have em, please give me an FYI.
GRACIAS!!!!
See if any of them will locate one for you. The dealer we work with never has any in stock but has a network that he can pull up, it shows dealers that have units left over etc... ducatiwv grabbed a 04 r6 last week doing it that way... worked out good and he got a discount since it was sitting around so long.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
My dealer located several here on the east coast...hopefully you should be able to locate one there also...

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
You should really come to Minnesota and pick one up. 3 brand new ones left (Blue, Red, Red) 7,299 with crate charge and yadi yadi.

Your still getting rip of LOL...cuz I only paid 7600 OTD with all the charges, plus the dealer paid for my title tax.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
madchild,
i'd be there inna NY minute if the fuxin kommifornia laws didnt prohibit me from bringing back a new vehicle! yes, we get dry raped here in this bass ackwards hole all the time.....we're used to it LOL

thanks for the offer neways.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I'm sure you can rig it some how...if you know another family member that live in the different state, and your real tight with time...Im sure they would help you out with the title and everything. That would be tight as hell...but in most case senerios it doesn't work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts