Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I might go with my dad on my R6, and him with his Harley. I'll get mocked and made fun of, but hey, I have a R6, they don't. Anyways, tell me your experiences and whether or not I should go or not? Is it worth it? Even if I don't have a Harley?

Thanks,
-Solace

·
Registered
44 Posts
went there last year but not on a bike. plenty of harleys, hogs and wet
T-shirt contests with fat chicks.
you'll stick out like a sore thumb.
not exactly my scene
:jerkit

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
i would if i could. i thought i saw a bunch of crotch rockets on the daytona bike week thing on discovery. oh well either way youll have fun.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
i live like 30 min away from daytona, and i gotta tell you it gets off the chain out there, theres mad different kinda bikes it dont matter what you got just go out there just to have fun and show that your into bikes, i seen alot of streetbikes though so dont worry about that :hammer

·
Registered
64 Posts
yo

I live 30 mins from daytona and CANT WAIT!

OCBoy, where you from? I'm in palm coast. if your're near me then im me at egotrip80 on AIM or e-mail me at [email protected]

As far as sport bikes in daytona, theres a couple of spots where there is MAD sport bikes hanging around. If anyone wants to know send me an email at the address above. i'm gonna be there every damn night! YEAH

·
Ride or Die
174 Posts
Bike week

Yeah, I went to biketoberfest and that was pretty cool, but I just gota 2004 R6, Im goin down on fri from JAX.

<html>

<head>
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<title>New Page 1</title>
</head>

<body>

<p>
</p>

</body>

</html>

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went to bike week last year on an r6. it was freakin awesome. it wasn't just harley's, there were tons of crotch rockets. it was also a lot of fun going to the daytona 200. my friends and i parked our bikes on the infield, got pit passes, and watched the races. i definitely recommend going, it was a blast. don't think that bike week is just harley's, there were tons of sport bikes there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts