Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Mozzer said:
...South Bay???

(California)
South Bay in Da House!. Where abouts do you ride around?
I know there are a couple who are regulars on this forum that are local:
Weazel (East Bay), jeestyles(North Bay), Blueboy(Tri Valley), Diew (East Bay-Oaktown), Son of Sam (South Bay -San Jo), The Wolf (San Jo).

That's all I can think of....I know there are more.

~Mike~

·
Can u c my turn signals?
128 Posts
I am from the East Bay (Fremont to be exact). I love to ride everywhere here in the bay area, the only problem is that I went down last weekend in the Santa Cruz mountains and my bike is a little damaged ( need to replace the whole tail end from the subframe on up and the front nose also). I can get the bike repair in a month, but my doctor says it will be about 3 months before my back is healed enough to safely ride again ( broke two lower disks in my back). :comp

As soon as I heal I will be on my bike and will be down for a ride :cheers

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Hey what's up Jonn!
How are you doing man? I hope you are doing better!
I know that you are sore since when I went down myself last year,
(Fractured elbow joint) and took me almost 3 months to fully heal/be able to move my right arm. Hopefully you get better soon and healed faster.
Rehab works! And glad that you are okay, the bike can always be fixed!

~Mike~

·
Registered
270 Posts
Welcome Mozzer! Is that you in the avatar?? I wish I could do that. Blueboy in the Tri-Valley here. Like Mikhee said, there are a couple of us here in the YAY AREA. Maybe we'll all hook up for a ride sometime! Peace! :hammer

·
Registered
25 Posts
sup bay area rydahs!!!
San Jo here...
Anyone know of any areas with twisties around here?
BTW...i'm still kinda new to riding, but do any of you know how do do wheelies??? Saw a dude on a GSXR do it the other day and tripped da hell outa me.....

:flame

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blueboy said:
Welcome Mozzer! Is that you in the avatar?? I wish I could do that. Blueboy in the Tri-Valley here. Like Mikhee said, there are a couple of us here in the YAY AREA. Maybe we'll all hook up for a ride sometime! Peace! :hammer
naw thats not me in my avatar.. thats my boy Shahin (shahin600.com) I'll be changing it to a picture of me once I get one on the computer.

www.NotchRyders.com check it out BBQ this Saturday the 8th of May

·
Registered
95 Posts
oakland/berkeley...we should set up a ride one of these days...Maybe through lucas valley to highway 1.. I also ride with about 8 other people so if any of you wanna ride..hit me up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Cali riders, sup! I'm in the North Bay-South San Francisco. I usually ride four corners, Alice's and occasionally the Marin loop and the Wall.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool... I'm going to have my bike up and running again soon... we'll have to get a R6 Forum/whoever wants to ride Ride together... I'll post a poll for dates now and see what works best for everyone... we'll just cruise around the bay and like stop in Santa Cruz for the day or something.

Mozzer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts