Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the loudest slip on for my R6. I know everyone will tell me to get a full exhaust but i don't have that kind of coin right now and i need something louder and better looking on my bike.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I have a gytr carbon slip on. I got a fuel controller and found out later it needed a full system to get the best results. Never sold anything on any site and I don't know how the pay pal thing Works. But I'm willing too learn. Pm me.

·
Hello
527 Posts
Maybe you could post what you ARE interested in? The you wont be bothered by unwanted items and people wont post things you aren't looking for. And, the LOUDEST slip on would be to remove the muffler and add a megaphone style exhaust tip.

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
Maybe you could post what you ARE interested in? The you wont be bothered by unwanted items and people wont post things you aren't looking for. And, the LOUDEST slip on would be to remove the muffler and add a megaphone style exhaust tip.
That would make too much sense.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm looking for the loudest slip on for my R6. I know everyone will tell me to get a full exhaust but i don't have that kind of coin right now and i need something louder and better looking on my bike.
First of all this thread belongs in the WANTED section. Not the for sale. You should do a search through the FOR SALE thread to search for the slip on that you want.

I have a gytr carbon slip on. I got a fuel controller and found out later it needed a full system to get the best results. Never sold anything on any site and I don't know how the pay pal thing Works. But I'm willing too learn. Pm me.
Thanks for replying but i looked up the gytr and its not what I'm interested in. i didn't like the sound.
What Billyfolk offered is correct. Even if you completely take off your slip on, your bike will not be much louder at all. You're looking for a LOUD slip on, you want to cut off the catalytic converter/box and just attach a straight through midpipe along w/ a cheap megaphone if you want the LOUDEST slip on available like what you asked for.

I don't know about you, but a deleted catbox with the GYTR is freaking loud as hell. Much louder than LEO VINCE and AKRAPOVIC. GYTR has minimal baffling at best.

Conclusion: Learn to use the forum. Search for what you want. And learn that getting a cheap megaphone slip on will not make your bike louder. You need to cut off that huge box underneath your bike and attach a midpipe if you want loud.

/endthread

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok listen guys before you come on hard with your sarcastic attitudes. Maybe just maybe i've never used a forum before. Maybe one of your sarcastic ass replies might actually teach me how to use the forum o wait no it wont. But thanks for all of you who actually take the time and lead me in the right direction. Just remember we all start from the bottom and work our way up. Im clearly at the bottom of how to use a damn forum.

Thanks!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Mike, when you clicked the new thread button, literally centimeters under it states MARKETPLACE RULES. It's RIGHT THERE. If you need somebody to tell you to use your eyes to use a forum, then you have a problem.

billyfolk pretty much gave you the answer that you wanted. The GYTR is one of the loudest slip ons for the R6. Zombie Rider gave you another great answer. Cut the box out. I also added the alternative that you probably were looking for while explaining to you about the cat, midpipe, and baffling for a slip on.

The truth is, I've spent so much useless money on different slip ons. Megaphones. More Megaphones. GYTR. Akrapovic. Leo Vince. etc. At the end of the day, the loudest was a full system. That's the truth.

You're a grown man. Nobody is going to teach you how to use the forum. You state that you don't know how to use the forum, yet you know how to sign up for one, how to start threads, and etc. You know how to do all this, yet you can't read marketplace rules that is RIGHT THERE?

Look up the definition of sarcastic. I was not being sarcastic. I told you how to have forum etiquette which is needed to have an informative and non-cluttered forum. And on top of all the other answers, I answered your question in depth.

I even told you to do a search through the For Sale to find what you needed. That is a helpful tip. That is how I found my last slip on. By doing a search through the FOR SALE and private messaging another user on a month old thread.

What more do you need guy?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Listen heroooo I'm really sorry I was just really frustrated with the forum and kinda took it out on you. thanks for giving me some helpful tips. again my apologies for being and ass.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I will have a two bros slip on for sale, but tbh until you get rid of the cat, any slip on is barely louder than stock.

Waiting for my full akra to show up.
You're cheapest option is slip on with a y pie to get rid of the cat and a fuel controller.

I'm in edmonton btw.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts