Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALright Im real new to riding. Dont know anyone around here that rides, so if there is anyone who wouldn't mind helping out a noob let me know...

·
Too sad without 2 wheels.
650 Posts
I'm in Corona, not far from chino. I have two friends that ride. One is an ambulance driver in Orange, CA and the other works in a factory unloading trucks. I graduated high school with these guys and I never get to ride with them due to their hectic schedules!
Are you cool and comfortable on freeways? I have had my r6 since September of 07. I am not an amazing rider, but I ride safe which is most important. I can certainly show you what not to do, and things to look out for.

·
Registered
71 Posts
sup man, im based in Upland and a newbie as well and id be happy to roll with ya'll. ill see if 3 of my buddies can ride with us as well.
yea, no stunts for us just plain safe ridin. its already fun to be on a Raven, hehehe

hit me up. Victoria Gardens is a nice place to hangout.

marc

·
650 Posts
Lets roll somewhere! I'm free on Tuesday nights. Yeah. One of the stupidest days of the week. however, there's less idiots on the road on Tuesday nights so its not all bad.

·
Registered
71 Posts
u wanna go victoria gardens?

im down, im callin 2 other guys, see if they can go

but yea, tuesday night is good for me as well. since ur in corona victoria gardens isnt too far ey? hehehe

let me know

·
650 Posts
Tuesday night for sure then for me. I gotta get my new back tire on. Time to get stiffed at Yamaha :( I'll get it done in the morning. My girlfriend goes to work at 5:45pm and she has to leave at like 4:45 because she works in orange county. I'll have my bike fixed by then. Where do you want to meet and what time? My mom said victoria gardens is like passed ontario mills in rancho cucamonga? Is that correct? Thats pretty far for the chino rider, isn't it? I'm down for the ride anyway. I'll PM you my cell number so we can agree on details on where to meet and where you'd like to go chill.
Du Weech- ya going? You started the thread, you gotta go now :fact
He said he was new- He didn't answer if he was comfortable on freeways. Du weech- if you want, i can meet you in chino and we can ride there together.

·
Registered
71 Posts
ey DU-WEECH, ill be comin today from the San Fernando Valley, if u want we can meet up with you in Chino. im close by ur place anywayz (Upland) so CBREATER and me can meet up wid u if u want. i PMed CBRETR my cell number. hahhahaaa now since u started the thread, UR GOING! hahahahaa

CB, text or call today bruddah.

08R6 out!

·
Registered
71 Posts
ey CB, Victoria Gardens is off the 15 north from corona and exit foothill. i dont know if we are meeting up in chino tho but yea, up the 15 north pass Ontario Mills.

see if u can contact DU-WEECH, haha

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright so next Tuesday at Victoria Gardens ??? If so count me in.

·
Registered
71 Posts
ey, also if u want, since CBREater hasnt responded yet and this location is far for him. every tuesday night is TAB TUESDAY on Azusa and Nogales, mostly import cars and some bikes go there. we went there last tuesday if u want, its an option spot other than VC. lemme know

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alright as long as I dont get stuck at work that night ill be there

·
USC
552 Posts
i live in walnut right next to TAB lol
im down for a ride to anywhere as soon as i get some tires.

:)

i go to school in rancho too.

·
Registered
71 Posts
daym swang, i love that girl, shieeet, hahahaa
we brought our cars to the meet last night so next week we'll see if we can get all the R6 crew to go out either TAB or Victoria Gardens, we'll see. go now and get ur tires, LOL

·
650 Posts
Oh it was just a seminar answering questions about the acadamy. I also got to tour the jails this tuesday. I'm down for victoria gardens possibly but TBA is just far as hell.

·
USC
552 Posts
yea im gettin them done this saturday aka tomorrow.

if not tab on tuesday or vict gardens, theres always friscos on thurs.
i heard a lotta bikes show up.

im a new rider so ill be taking everything. really. slow. :D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts