Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I eat my R6
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys!

I need your opinion....

Just bought a new 2010 R6 and lookin for "recommended" mods for it.

So far i have put on a fendor eliminator...oggy knobs (frame protectors) and a radiator guard.

I have on ORDER a new Power Commander V, GYTR airfilter and carbon slip on, a hotbodies dark smoke screen and an integrated tail light...

At 1000km I will be getting this baby dyno tuned so it runs PERFECTLY!!!

BUT...I know there are many knowledgable folk on here, and am asking what else would be a good effective mod for this bike???

Let me know guys!!! :toocool:

·
Thank you, Chuck Norris.
274 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Get some good CNC, shorty, adjustable levers. You'll fall in love with them the first ride after installation.

The stock levers are pale in comparison.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Hello and welcome :wave

Good suggestions so far...levers, flush mounts, slip on, mid pipe...windscreen, powder coat some hardware (rear sets/passenger pegs) or you can get rear sets...

Or you can drop some cash and get a full system with some block off plates...get a servo motor eliminator plug...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Since you put the dyno on the list of "mods" I would also add a custom suspension setup. Cheaper than a Puig windshield and can make a world of difference, especially if you are outside of the "normal" male size.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Since you put the dyno on the list of "mods" I would also add a custom suspension setup. Cheaper than a Puig windshield and can make a world of difference, especially if you are outside of the "normal" male size.
:stupic

·
I eat my R6
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All those things sound great! A few more things on the list.....

I have to 2010 in Raven....second black bike. Gotta love black!!

Lookin forward to getting more HP outta this thing :lmao

1 - 7 of 7 Posts